Prediction Response Next Week vs Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Be Interesting how we respond after giving up today. Do we come out Breathing Fire and say that is just a 1 off and do we continue to lay down because Season is Over

Fair dinkum....going to be a lock in next Friday night! Cats have stumbled into a draw against the Saints who are dead set shot this season, and the Pies,.......don't start me on the Pies!!!! :rolleyes:

Not Fussed about Results really but need a 4 qtrs of Effort

Fair dinkum....going to be a lock in next Friday night! Cats have stumbled into a draw against the Saints who are dead set shot this season, and the Pies,.......don't start me on the Pies!!!! :rolleyes:

Saints would healthily defeat us if we were to have played them twice this year. They've been playing a good brand of footy recently.

I look forward to Hawkins kicking his regular bag against us again. We'll even make that spud Walker look like Vickery looking like Franklin.

Saints would healthily defeat us if we were to have played them twice this year. They've been playing a good brand of footy recently.

We are going to have to agree to disagree on whether the Saints would defeat the Pies right now. I for one, cannot agree as the Saints have been almost stopping to a walk during the latter part of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Id like to see some wildcards thrown into positioning next week, for the next 2 games we are literally playing for FA so seems like a great opportunity to try some new stuff out.

White in the Midfield as he did in Sydney? Maybe even in defense?
Try Shaz in the forward line?
Maybe Pendles off the half back or Steele as a permanent forward?
Maybe Cloke play permanently on the wing and see what Moore can do with a 50 to himself?

Should look at it as a free opportunity to experiment

Id like to see some wildcards thrown into positioning next week, for the next 2 games we are literally playing for FA so seems like a great opportunity to try some new stuff out.

White in the Midfield as he did in Sydney? Maybe even in defense?
Try Shaz in the forward line?
Maybe Pendles off the half back or Steele as a permanent forward?

Should look at it as a free opportunity to experiment

Don't mind the last part of your post at all. We literally have nothing to lose in the last two rounds. Bring on the experimentation.

Don't tell porky pies TD....we're always fussed about reults. Especially when we get rolled by 15+ goals mate

Same thing happens friday night then same thing will happen as today on here

I dunno, up until today I thought we were a group that weren't quite there but giving it a crack, there was a bit of spirit lost today, even the usual ferals in the crowd weren't losing their shit with some of the appalling umpiring. Would love to see them have a red hot go knowing there is only 8 quarters left.

I like your optimism. I'd steel yourself for some degree of disappointment though just in case.
Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best...

And if they don't the cat will seek temporary refuge under the couch and the family will know to sit quietly for a while and I'll eventually think of the improving draft position with every passing game.

5-6 goal loss unfortunately.

Our forward line is just too dysfunctional and our backline is very young.

Dysfunctional forward line is a weird one. It seemed to be purring early in the season yet has completely fallen apart. The only youngster playing in that part of the ground is highly rated so its not because of inexperience

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Response Next Week vs Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back