Prediction Response Next Week vs Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

I expect a few changes to the team, and expect we compete well and eek out a win
Why?
Why not?
And then we belt Essendon
11 - 11
And on to next season

I expect a few changes to the team, and expect we compete well and eek out a win
Why?
Why not?
And then we belt Essendon
11 - 11
And on to next season

Why not?

Because we are playing like total crap.

Compared to us they are in top form. Saints would mop the floor with us at Etihad.
Geelong agree could be better next week
Saints would lose nicely to us even at Etihad - they still a long way from it
Actually we are too, but still way closer

Geelong agree could be better next week
Saints would lose nicely to us even at Etihad - they still a long way from it
Actually we are too, but still way closer

I have the Saints ahead of us at the moment.

I have the Saints ahead of us at the moment.
As long as we are ahead of Essendon
(And at least we way ahead of Carlton)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They started their rebuild 2-3 yrs before us.

They did but the coaching change could have set them back too. I think we can overtake them next season but we would struggle to beat them at Etihad now.

And if they don't the cat will seek temporary refuge under the couch and the family will know to sit quietly for a while and I'll eventually think of the improving draft position with every passing game.

Then Trade it to GWS in the Treloar Trade

We beat St Kilda by 74 points earlier in the year,but we would probably lose to them now,because we can't beat anyone right now.It's hard to tell who's more advanced,because we're talking about two Collingwood teams here-the one that was pretty good in the first half of the year,and the hopeless one that's playing right now.

We beat St Kilda by 74 points earlier in the year,but we would probably lose to them now,because we can't beat anyone right now.It's hard to tell who's more advanced,because we're talking about two Collingwood teams here-the one that was pretty good in the first half of the year,and the hopeless one that's playing right now.

Saints would Kick our Ass on what I saw yesterday

Geelong will smash us as adelaide will most likely lose next week, setting them up for an 8th spot decider in the final round.

Geelong will smash us as adelaide will most likely lose next week, setting them up for an 8th spot decider in the final round.

Means way more for Cats.

Chance be same as Tigers Game unless we kick straight of goal

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Response Next Week vs Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back