Off-topic Rest in Peace Grand Uncle Horace, Bay 13 legend, lovable crank, brilliant poster

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Let's all have a toast/drink to our late Bloods Friend and Favourite Bay Uncle, Grand Uncle Horace who has passed away.

Never knew or spoke to the guy personally, but GUH honestly was one of my very favourite Bay Posters, he was so funny and grumpy, yet always kind and never malicious, gave as good as he copped banter like, but always with a cheeky twinkle in his eye I date say.

I am being genuinely heartfelt and close to tears when I say Horace really was one of the very best posters and members of the Big Footy Community, and his passing really is a shock and very sad for me.

It's a cliche, but I really wish I got a chance to tell him what a great guy he was and how I really enjoyed his posts and unique sense of humour.

I would be comfortable/happy with a Swans premiership this year in his memory (even if it was against my Blue Baggers)

Farewell Grand Uncle Horace

Thanks for the memories and laughs.

We will always remember you. Always.

🌹 :sydney:

A few classics:

Only thing I really remember about him was his extreme dislike of Ginnivan 🤷‍♂️ so I guess it’s either a shame or a blessing he didn’t stick around to see him become the Bay’s favourite player

I would be comfortable/happy with a Swans premiership this year in his memory (even if it was against my Blue Baggers)

May all your wishes and dreams be true ones

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Rest in Peace Grand Uncle Horace, Bay 13 legend, lovable crank, brilliant poster

Remove this Banner Ad

Back