Revival of the "What Music You Listening To?" Thread....

Remove this Banner Ad

Studio Release Debut for Them Crooked Vultures:

[youtube]E_Xg43n4D4Y[/youtube]

For those who don't know, Them Crooked Vultures is:

Drums: Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters/Nirvana)
Bass: John Paul Jones (Led Zeppelin)
Vocals/Guitar: Josh Homme (Queens of the Stone Age/Eagles of Death Metal/Kyuss)

I really like the song - Album should be strong.

Nah - Despite the pedigree, I wouldn't buy tickets for a concert without having actually heard an album by the band.

And I would *never* pay $100 to see anyone or anything. There literally is no such thing as a concert worth that kind of money ahead of time. Retrospectively there are gigs that I look back on and think that I would have paid anything to see, but I'm not plunking down $100 to see anyone.

Nah - Despite the pedigree, I wouldn't buy tickets for a concert without having actually heard an album by the band.

And I would *never* pay $100 to see anyone or anything. There literally is no such thing as a concert worth that kind of money ahead of time. Retrospectively there are gigs that I look back on and think that I would have paid anything to see, but I'm not plunking down $100 to see anyone.
Good point on the fact we havent heard the album, it was actually one of the reason (yes aside from hip pocket) that stopped me from forking the money over.

I dont mind paying a large sum for a one off concert Pearl Jam for instance was bloody expensive but its been how long since they were here last? and will return next?

Id also pay out the rear end for metallica (please come and tour please) and foo fighters. They would be my two music vices tbh

the main reason men enjoy her music videos:thumbsu:
So on the other hand what do you think of a really large woman with an oarsome voice, I've seen her wear some really outrages clothes, she's a game bird that's for sure.

[YOUTUBE]opWBRRCTDXg&feature[/YOUTUBE]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was anyone into the Sex Pistols? I was into a few of their songs, even proudly wore my Pistols T shirt

[youtube]MeP220xx7Bs&feature[/youtube]

Pistols Rule....:D:D:D

I did my major project on The Pistols in year 10 Music while all the others where doing Don Maclean and the Bay City Rollers....

(Puts jeans on backwards and safety pin through ear)

Good point on the fact we havent heard the album, it was actually one of the reason (yes aside from hip pocket) that stopped me from forking the money over.

I dont mind paying a large sum for a one off concert Pearl Jam for instance was bloody expensive but its been how long since they were here last? and will return next?

Id also pay out the rear end for metallica (please come and tour please) and foo fighters. They would be my two music vices tbh
I've already seen Pearl Jam four times (once on the Yield tour, twice on the Riot Act tour and once on the last tour) as well as owning dozens of their live concerts, so it didn't seem worth shelling out the cash for poor acoustics at Etihad - Another resolution I've made: Never going to a concert at Etihad.

It'd be cool, particularly with Ben Harper and the Relentless7 (I'm betting you'll get to see the famed Harper/Vedder duet on Indifference), but ultimately not enough to get me over the line.

Im a fan of Gossip Copeland, good music
Yeah - I'm a big fan too.

My favourite off the new album:
[YOUTUBE]12W0SfvJRfA[/YOUTUBE]

I don't keep up with new music these days, I tend to just listen to the stuff I already have.

Someone throw some good recommendations my way :) Relaxing alternative stuff.

Having a relaxed Saturday afternoon today. Beach is just down the road but I can't be stuffed going, so I'm listening to some CD's I bought last week.

I just finished listening to Grizzly Bear's new album Veckatimest. Wow. Amazing album, so relaxing. I highly recommend everyone give it a listen.:thumbsu:

Now for a complete change of pace, I'm headbanging to Wolfmother's new album Cosmic Egg.:p Great stuff.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back