Richard Tambling

Remove this Banner Ad

PHX....I know you send "right now"....so I haven't missed that, but if you wanted Schulz in (& I don't) Tambling could go.
Bowden in, Tambling could go.
How long is Cotch off? Tambling goes.

Shees, I'd take Patto and whack him in the forwardline as a fixed focus. Heck, Tambling could go.

Connors, Cleve....anyone. Tell me someone who is fit, and they'd hurt us less than Tambling. And give us more.

I see what you're getting at an it's hard to disagree.

He looks to be the most expendable player to come out because he has no position he's taking as his own.

I see what you're getting at an it's hard to disagree.

He looks to be the most expendable player to come out because he has no position he's taking as his own.

PHX....
Another I forgot.....Shane Tuck IN, Bling OUT.

Wasn't Schulz dropped last week?
So Tambling gets to play all the lesser games that rate even less than the main Nab Cup leading up to Round 1, AND STILL walk into the Carlton game?
I don't rate Schulz, but that would be unfair to Schulz, wouldn't it?

(I think Schulz has racked up about 12-13-14 times he has been dropped. I bet with Tambling, you could count it on, what?, 1-2-3 fingers!) I smell an agenda going on.

He is in for a massive year is Richie, expecting him to really
come on in the next 2 yrs..

Its only NAB cup guys, he will have a good year.
The whole it's only the NAB cup thing does not work for individual players once the ball has been bounced. As soon as the game starts each player will play to the best of his ability, or after tonight's effort her ability in Bling's case. If he does not improve dramatically fast it may be best to give him a week or 2 in the seconds where he can dominate and see if he can bring that confidence into the firsts.

People asking for him to have self confidence.....pfft, if you'd let the ******* kid play. :rolleyes:

Please look closer at the game, I've already watched the replay, he was fairly good tonight.

PHX....
Another I forgot.....Shane Tuck IN, Bling OUT.

Wasn't Schulz dropped last week?
So Tambling gets to play all the lesser games that rate even less than the main Nab Cup leading up to Round 1, AND STILL walk into the Carlton game?
I don't rate Schulz, but that would be unfair to Schulz, wouldn't it?

(I think Schulz has racked up about 12-13-14 times he has been dropped. I bet with Tambling, you could count it on, what?, 1-2-3 fingers!) I smell an agenda going on.
Schulz has a knee niggle according to those who went to Club80 earlier in the week. I don't know if that would've saved him from the chop anyway as he's certainly always on the brink but once again, you have it right.

I just wish he could give us something we really need. Like a ferocious tackler leading by example or a man who has the guts and speed to take 'em on a deliver but he just cant get it together. :(

Schulz has a knee niggle according to those who went to Club80 earlier in the week. I don't know if that would've saved him from the chop anyway as he's certainly always on the brink but once again, you have it right.

I just wish he could give us something we really need. Like a ferocious tackler leading by example or a man who has the guts and speed to take 'em on a deliver but he just cant get it together. :(

Gee, you're working late PHX.....overtime must be good at the RFC BF Board!

Tambling was good. The mark he didn't go for...well he could have made an effort to mark it even though it was most likely going to sail over his head...but then he wouldn't have been able to lay the tackle that he did immediately afterwards.

I agree he should have gone back to take the shot at goal.

Other than that, he looked pretty good. I don't think he's lazy, it's just that he has an effortless look about him. Looked poised and made some good decisions, took some strong marks. Played well enough.

Tambling was good. The mark he didn't go for...well he could have made an effort to mark it even though it was most likely going to sail over his head...but then he wouldn't have been able to lay the tackle that he did immediately afterwards.

I agree he should have gone back to take the shot at goal.

Other than that, he looked pretty good. I don't think he's lazy, it's just that he has an effortless look about him. Looked poised and made some good decisions, took some strong marks. Played well enough.

Agree Ranger - the poor kick that went over his head was always going to be an opportunity for the Tambling-haters to cite as a pull-out. Scapegoat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This ****er has had long enough.

I've thrown my undying support behind him but enuff is too much.

IDGAF if he is mr indigenous and a standout aboriginal activist.

IDGAF If he supports his ******* brother and his 37 kids,wives and cousins - he kills us and is ripping us off by not only having not grown in stature but showing no sign of being able to.

His shirking of the mark tonite is unforgivable and was the final straw.

Take the money you have stolen from us and **** off back to the tin shack.

Undying support huh?

He didn't shirk the mark. Instead of the making the stupid play, jumping and maybe getting a finger to it, he doubled back and laid a tackle on the Collingwood player who got possession. Just because Robert Walls said he should have tried to mark it, doesn't mean that was the smart play.

Undying support huh?

He didn't shirk the mark. Instead of the making the stupid play, jumping and maybe getting a finger to it, he doubled back and laid a tackle on the Collingwood player who got possession. Just because Robert Walls said he should have tried to mark it, doesn't mean that was the smart play.

**** walls.
I saw it that way.

Another Richard Tambling thread ?? :rolleyes:

He is shit, about time eveyone realises it and moves on, we have alot more positives in this team than negatives, this whole the sky is falling attitude is giving me the shits :thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Richard Tambling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back