Richard Tambling?

Remove this Banner Ad

Was just reading that Richmond actually had the chance to pickup Lance Franklin with their first round pick, but opted for Tambling instead....one decision they've surely regretted since...

[YOUTUBE]h-XgvHPt1cg[/YOUTUBE]

Was just reading that Richmond actually had the chance to pickup Lance Franklin with their first round pick, but opted for Tambling instead....one decision they've surely regretted since...
Master troll!

They have both in the system a similar period of time and have similar stattistics.

Cant see space for Tambling or Dyson if we are fair dinkum about improving our list.

I never said I wanted or see a place for Tambling on our list I was just answering you're question.

I don't want either of them to be quiet honest but if I was to choose one it'll definetly be Tambling.

41594_151437441533675_5963_n.jpg

:eek:
And in breaking news Richmond also chooses Aaron Fiora over Matthew Pavlich in the 1999 AFL draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no!!! Surely not. You'd think there might have been some discussion on BigFooty about it if true!!

Must be one of the those chinese whispers, bigfooty style...surely?

Tambling would be a good player to have on the list. Could be a handy player. Id definately give up Houli for him (probs because hes going to leave anyway). Heard today they are wanting a first rounder and a player i nearly choked to death on my gum.

Its one of those hey we will put up Myers for trade.....(subtext only if we get pick 1+2 or equivalent). Looks like a bit of motivation to me for him next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Richard Tambling?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back