Richard Tambling?

Remove this Banner Ad

I would rate our medics and fitness as far superior to Tigers so he would have much more chance with us and we are better than most with recycles, and I dont think our team untweaked will win us a flag with garderner injury sus and ageing, baker and Milne getting on, our no 1 midfielder over 30...so we must try thing imo

Done - can we pls move the discussion on to something more likely! (other than Amiss Jim getting carded)

Update 6.19pm: Maligned Richmond midfielder Richard Tambling will play for Adelaide next season.

Richmond will receive two draft picks from the Crows in return - a late first-round pick the Crows will receive as compensation for losing Nathan Bock to the Gold Coast, and Adelaide's third-round selection.

Done - can we pls move the discussion on to something more likely! (other than Amiss Jim getting carded)

Update 6.19pm: Maligned Richmond midfielder Richard Tambling will play for Adelaide next season.

Richmond will receive two draft picks from the Crows in return - a late first-round pick the Crows will receive as compensation for losing Nathan Bock to the Gold Coast, and Adelaide's third-round selection.

Geez, a first AND third rounder???
seems a bit much...

Geez, a first AND third rounder???
seems a bit much...

Yeah....... wouldn't have liked to pay that.

3rd rounder's obviously so that they can land both Grigg and Houli with 3rd rounders.

Richmond now have 3 selections in the top 35. Not quite the 3 in 20 melbourne had last year, but still.

Maybe it'll be used to land a big fish of their own?

I don't think it's clear what pick the compensation pick is. Also they have a chance to keep it for another year, which is what I'd be doing with much of this years draft being taken by the GC.

Pick 26.

And yeah the Tigers can use the pick in any draft up to 2014.

Remove this Banner Ad

Richard Tambling?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back