Club Focus Richmond 2024

AFL Club Focus

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance

Data from footywire. To check the draft order see the thread here.

Footywire says: "While we make every effort to keep up to date with player contracts, it is likely that our data may at times be out of date, incomplete or inaccurate. If you find any player contracts that need updating, please let us know using our brand new contract submission form."

Swap Baker for Duggan and ask yourself if you're making that trade. If so, I'd like to offer you Duggan + 26 for 11.
I have seen you post this example a few times and can understand why and how you feel but you need to chill
The difference between Duggan & Baker is We dont want Duggan and have not chased him
3 teams wanted and had offers for baker on big money and the eagles had the biggest offer and have won his selection as his next club.

1 player is in demand the other is not so thats why the eagles will pay up the deal will get done
Pretty sure no eagles supporter will be happy and most likely some Richmond supporters will be dissapointed
most eagles supporters feel pick #23 is fine due to the state of your list and most Richmond supporters feel #14 which will be #17 is fine but end of the day there could be a spud at #14 and a gun at #23 its 9 spot difference but it is what it is

Its only a game

I have seen you post this example a few times and can understand why and how you feel but you need to chill
The difference between Duggan & Baker is We dont want Duggan and have not chased him
3 teams wanted and had offers for baker on big money and the eagles had the biggest offer and have won his selection as his next club.

1 player is in demand the other is not so thats why the eagles will pay up the deal will get done
Pretty sure no eagles supporter will be happy and most likely some Richmond supporters will be dissapointed
most eagles supporters feel pick #23 is fine due to the state of your list and most Richmond supporters feel #14 which will be #17 is fine but end of the day there could be a spud at #14 and a gun at #23 its 9 spot difference but it is what it is

Its only a game
Baker is OOC. 23 or a marginal pick upgrade probably gets it done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Focus Richmond 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back