Roast Richmond Football club,

Remove this Banner Ad

Went to buy a Toddler Tiger membership for my three-year-old granddaughter.
Thought there would be heaps of small things in there that would get her excited to start her Tiger journey.
membership costs $65 and they get:

- Hooded towel

- Personalised height chart

- Activity book

- Coloured pencils

Needless to say they can get stuffed. There's robbery and then there's outright taking the piss like this.
$65 for fu**'s sake for this:

View attachment 1295174
That is garbage.

Thought there would be heaps of small things in there that would get her excited to start her Tiger journey.

- Hooded towel

- Activity book

- Coloured pencils

Needless to say they can get stuffed. There's robbery and then there's outright taking the piss like this.

View attachment 1295174
That is pretty disappointing, a lot of AFL clubs could make huge in roads in this area if they sold decent kid items at lower prices or at least offer something decent than items you could usually find from a $3 bin.

That is pretty disappointing, a lot of AFL clubs could make huge in roads in this area if they sold decent kid items at lower prices or at least offer something decent than items you could usually find from a $3 bin.
Yeah exactly.
****ed if I am spending $65 for four shitty items.
It just doesn’t make sense to do so.
I already pay $1180 for my membership so it’s not like I am stooging the club.
Offer more than that and make it $40 and plenty would do it including me.

- Hooded towel

- Activity book

- Coloured pencils

View attachment 1295174
Grandpa stole half of it by the sounds of it.

Going to a great cause.

This may be tongue in cheek but I agree. I don’t buy memberships for the free merch. If I want merch I buy it separately. I’ve a family interstate membership. Upgraded from my and my sons 12 game memberships we held for about 7-8 years. Went to probably 15-20 games across the journey. Have a shit tonne of hats and scarfs but seeing the club thrive and succeed is all we care about

This may be tongue in cheek but I agree. I don’t buy memberships for the free merch. If I want merch I buy it separately. I’ve a family interstate membership. Upgraded from my and my sons 12 game memberships we held for about 7-8 years. Went to probably 15-20 games across the journey. Have a sh*t tonne of hats and scarfs but seeing the club thrive and succeed is all we care about
Everyones different with different needs or expectations when it comes too memberships.
I work weekends but I'm accepting of that but still buy a reserve seating package that I may only use 3 or 4 times a year.
Others may feel the opposite and feel the need for value for their buck and thats understandable.
Main thing is we're helping this great club achieve great things.
And the great response from posters on here too help out others is a great reflection on what success can bring too not only the club.
Happy Football Happy Life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

agree the merch needs reviewing. but at the end of the day i buy my membership to go see the team play and support - rather than just barrack - for the club

What more do you want? :think:
Better indoctrination items.
Eg.
0-1 year olds - milk bottle with logo
Show bottle to screaming hungry baby, making sure the logo is seen, proceed to feeding
1-2 year olds - beanie with ear muffs - make sure cold head complaining starts before bringing the comforting warming Tiger beanie.
2-3 year olds - foam black and yellow footy with set of miniature goal and point posts for family room game day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back