Preview Richmond Tigers vs. Greater Western Sydney Giants - 4:45pm @ The MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a former gws member and went to some games

These are not bandwagon fans

They jumped on a team in an area that hates afl, and cheered their boys for years knowing they had no chance of winning

Any who rock up tomorrow get my respect

Yeah good on them I say. We all have to start somewhere - even Richmond. Gold Coast as well I saw alot of dedicated supporters with all the gear on going to Metricon when they played us even though they've hit rock bottom.

Did ya hear about the fans on SEN that do weird crap like the ones in Adelaide that put the footy cards of the star players they're team is up against in the freezer. Crazy shit....

Anyway I'm off to needle the knee of my Tom Scully Vooodoo doll
mcuzzy is masturbating his Deledio Voodoo Doll.

Question guys- my family has 4 memberships so we bought 4 standing room tickets when they went on sale and they're in the bottom deck of the southern stand (m50) but there's 5 of us going so I had to buy an extra gen admin ticket when they went on sale but it's in the Olympic stand (m10)
My question is if I enter the ground at gate 5 (m10), will I be able to walk around to m50 once inside the ground to stand with my family?

Question guys- my family has 4 memberships so we bought 4 standing room tickets when they went on sale and they're in the bottom deck of the southern stand (m50) but there's 5 of us going so I had to buy an extra gen admin ticket when they went on sale but it's in the Olympic stand (m10)
My question is if I enter the ground at gate 5 (m10), will I be able to walk around to m50 once inside the ground to stand with my family?

I tried to go into gate 1 last final with my ticket and wouldn't let me in , then had to go to gate 3 and was fine

You will already be with family ... the Tiger family!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of curiosity, did you attend the Richmond one or just being a tosser?
If you did attend what were your airfare and accommodation expenses like, cheap eh?

Walked to Punt Road Oval along Chapel street and then up Swan st.
Its a tribal thing. You get to soak up the atmosphere on the streets of Richmond as well.

It's all sinking in for me now. Tomorrow is going to be absolutely enormous. I've got a mix of excitement and nerves, more so excitement.
We are one game away from a bloody Grand Final people! What the actual ****?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out of curiosity, did you attend the Richmond one or just being a tosser?
If you did attend what were your airfare and accommodation expenses like, cheap eh?
"Out of curiosity" you say.
Why else do people ask questions?
(Just asking out of curiosity, you understand.)

Highlight last night was Sam Pang interviewing Jack "Mclachlan / Aus kick style" Jack was awesome, very clever wit and a natural who will morph into the media seamlessly after he stops playing.

Wonder if its anywhere on video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back