2nds RICHMOND v CASEY DEMONS Saturday 1 PM Holm Park Recreation Reserve

Remove this Banner Ad

GoTigers2015

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆2017🏆2019🏆2020🏆
Oct 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
A lot stronger team this week with 15 AFL players.

RICHMOND v. CASEY DEMONS
Round 12 - 08/07/2017
01:00
Holm Park Recreation Reserve
Richmond
B: 42. R. Garthwaite, 53. H. Beasley, 11. J. Batchelor
HB: 31. O. Markov, 35. N. Broad, 32. C. Ellis
C: 64. T. Silvestro, 26. A. Miles, 54. J. Ballard
HF: 36. C. Moore, 57. B. Wood, 29. S. Bolton
F: 41. M. Chol, 21. J. Townsend, 43. T. Elton
R: 20. I. Maric, 1. N. Vlastuin, 34. J. Graham
Int: 47. I. Soldo, 55. R. Bathie, 74. T. Kruse, 61. J. Fletcher, 78. D. Coffield, 62. J. Cass, 81. D. Bzenic, 52. A. Scott
23P: 85. H. Tanner

In: N. Vlastuin, C. Moore, S. Bolton, B. Wood, O. Markov, H. Tanner,
T. Elton, C. Ellis
Out: S. Mannagh, M. O'Sullivan, J. Aarts, T. Hunt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have a lot of supporters out in the East, good for them to get to see the ressies in action.

Also supports our recent acquisition of Alligned Leisure who have a lot of recreational facilities in Cardinia Shire. I've been to a couple of games out there, great facilities and one of few you can still park around the ground. Tigers get great supporter numbers to the games too.

strong reserves side.
Chol, Garth and Elton in the forward line with the two ivvys in the ruck - lotsa height.

I would assume Elton gets managed and plays about half the game. Would like 1 of these guys to kick a bag - better if they all kick 2-3 each
Vlas, Miles and Graham will get 80 odd possies between them.

Gidday Tigers, i was there at holm park for the game v werribee six weeks ago, [JOHNNY wasn't there?] had to put that in fella's!!!! and it is a fantastic venue, mid to large ground, about 8m between 50 ark and centre square and spacious wings, compared to windy hill last week only 1m. Good even surface in the dry, not sure about in the wet? will know tomorrow, and i am looking forward to this game with our 'ins' and a very strong casey outfit to play! I believe if we nail 'this game' we will take a top four spot by season end, hopefully a few of you 'Gippsland' supporters can up come and support the VFL men in what should be a very good game. Will be interesting to see our forward 'set up' and tactics used compared to last week, should be tough and close. Cheers, GO TIGERS.

Gidday Tigers, i was there at holm park for the game v werribee six weeks ago, [JOHNNY wasn't there?] had to put that in fella's!!!! and it is a fantastic venue, mid to large ground, about 8m between 50 ark and centre square and spacious wings, compared to windy hill last week only 1m. Good even surface in the dry, not sure about in the wet? will know tomorrow, and i am looking forward to this game with our 'ins' and a very strong casey outfit to play! I believe if we nail 'this game' we will take a top four spot by season end, hopefully a few of you 'Gippsland' supporters can up come and support the VFL men in what should be a very good game. Will be interesting to see our forward 'set up' and tactics used compared to last week, should be tough and close. Cheers, GO TIGERS.

Looking forward to your report purr

Good on ya purr hope we play really well tomorrow look forward to your write ups

Remove this Banner Ad

Back