2nds RICHMOND v NORTHERN BLUES – 12:00PM Sunday June 25 @ Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

They're in my seat!

Haere Ra
Eco-friendly-Vinyl-font-b-Toilet-b-font-Sticker-The-font-b-Throne-b-font-Closetool.jpg

Im about to go the punch on

Bloke behind me has been talking about that he probably wony go to the seniors because "hes not feeling it".

Ten ******* minutes of " i dunno, im just not feeling it, i dunno, im just not feeling it, i dunno im just not....."

******* just go ******* home!!!!!!!

Just put your hand up and I'll come down and give you a hand, bit toey myself

End to end stuff with not much happening, now locked in our fwd half - Garthy to kick now from the boundary - behind

Bloke behind me has been talking about that he probably wony go to the seniors because "hes not feeling it".

Ten ******* minutes of " i dunno, im just not feeling it, i dunno, im just not feeling it, i dunno im just not....."

giphy.gif

You failed to mention the bloke is a 10 year old you want to punch on with.

Nothing, no score - it was good play down the grandstand side to him, took a neat mark at 50 - but no matter, huge win.

Batch, Hunt, Chol 2 goals each plenty of singles

Easily Miles BOG. Heaps to love about Graham. Cholly did some mature things, silly things too, but wow he can writhe that body around in the packs. All good in time. Soldo rucked well against the huge Korcheck.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C Ellis with a corky?
If so was trying to run it out as he was on to the end. Not damaging at all, not even his usual group of precision kicks. Would explain it if true.

Benny Hill music
Yep, fraid so. But it gives a glimpse of what's ahead perhaps, ball bounces showed a lack of touch really. a rush of blood. But the recoveries were good, and the slice through two players who thought they had him was nice - he'll now be thinking that's when I should have kicked it - and he'd be right!

Last edited:
If so was trying to run it out as he was on to the end. Not damaging at all, not even his usual group of precision kicks. Would explain it if true.

Yeah he was running pretty gingerly, they way he was running it looked like he had one leg shorter than the other so it must have been a decent corkey

Yeah he was running pretty gingerly, they way he was running it looked like he had one leg shorter than the other so it must have been a decent corkey
Some pain ahead to break that one up then - just as well he has another kicking leg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back