2nds Richmond vs Northern Blues Thursday, March 22, Swinburne Centre. First bounce at 4:15pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched the 1st half.
Tricky by the tiges.Apart from Higgins & Smiley,the rest had different numbers.
CCJ doubt we'll see him seniors this year.Good size.Something to work with.
Baker.Tell ya one thing he may be small but he won't shirk an issue.
Miller.Looks very likely.Could surprise.
Smiley.Good contested mark.some nice things.Rance s understudy for sure.
Higgins.Determination written all over this kid.Dimma will luv him.
His main opposition is Stengle.Quiet bullish about him actually.Beefed up.
Naish.Took awhile to notice who he was.
ManWeAreBack & oleg best to h/time
Moore has improved
Regards “Smiley” being Ranceys understudy did they play him down bsck? Thought they had him earmarked for a forward role

Watched the 1st half.
Tricky by the tiges.Apart from Higgins & Smiley,the rest had different numbers.
CCJ doubt we'll see him seniors this year.Good size.Something to work with.
Baker.Tell ya one thing he may be small but he won't shirk an issue.
Miller.Looks very likely.Could surprise.
Smiley.Good contested mark.some nice things.Rance s understudy for sure.
Higgins.Determination written all over this kid.Dimma will luv him.
His main opposition is Stengle.Quiet bullish about him actually.Beefed up.
Naish.Took awhile to notice who he was.
ManWeAreBack & oleg best to h/time
Moore has improved
Who's smiley?

Regards “Smiley” being Ranceys understudy did they play him down bsck? Thought they had him earmarked for a forward role
Played down back.Has an air of confidence does the lad.

Watched about 30min , 3rd Q , we were totally dominant , am I right that Naishy was no59. If so , did a couple,of things that made me think this kid knows what he s doing , has a good leg on him and an instinct to dash and will fill out
Yep Naish was 59.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played down back.Has an air of confidence does the lad.

we like to rotate the kids through different roles. Chol was playing back towards the end of last year now ruck/kpf. All part of their education I suppose.

I'm looking forward to getting along to the 2s this year to see Balta, as well as Moore, Miller and Chol. If one of those 4 makes it and becomes a regular 22 in the 1's I reckon we've done well, if 2 crack it absolute brilliant result.

we like to rotate the kids through different roles. Chol was playing back towards the end of last year now ruck/kpf. All part of their education I suppose.

I'm looking forward to getting along to the 2s this year to see Balta, as well as Moore, Miller and Chol. If one of those 4 makes it and becomes a regular 22 in the 1's I reckon we've done well, if 2 crack it absolute brilliant result.
I think we've done pretty well in last years draft to be honest.
I know it was only a praccy match but both Smiley and Miller didn't look out of place.

think I’ll just go to the corner. why watch a practice match before a practice match. plus my plums ache like fk after a long drive

Hmmm. I am interested in your problem. I use a soothing balm that I developed called Drofballs. Not because mine ache but just because I like the feeling of it. Anyway, might help you with your issue. $9.95 at Sexyland and various online suppliers.

Watched about 30min , 3rd Q , we were totally dominant , am I right that Naishy was no59. If so , did a couple,of things that made me think this kid knows what he s doing , has a good leg on him and an instinct to dash and will fill out
Howd Milsey look mate

Hmmm. I am interested in your problem. I use a soothing balm that I developed called Drofballs. Not because mine ache but just because I like the feeling of it. Anyway, might help you with your issue. $9.95 at Sexyland and various online suppliers.

tbh i thought you'd massage your nuts with a schnitzel sandwich but these drofballs sound delicious

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-03-25/around-the-state-leagues-whos-starring-for-your-club

State league affiliate: Richmond (VFL)
This weekend: Richmond v Northern Blues - Thursday, March 22, 4.10pm, Swinburne Centre

A great day for the Tigers started with a 54-point win over the Northern Blues at Punt Road in a VFL practice match.

Exciting draftees Jack Higgins and Liam Baker electrified the Tigers in the third term with two goals each as Richmond put the game away.

Father-son draftee Patrick Naish also delighted the Tigers with some of his defensive efforts including a chase down of speedy Blue Kym Lebois.

Big man Mabior Chol kicked two goals in the opening quarter.

The VFL Squad has been now finalised. http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2018-03-26/vfl-tigers-finalise-2018-list
There are 13 returning players, 2 development players promoted plus Steve Morris staying on.

Richmond VFL 2018 squad

51. Steven Morris

52. Shaun Mannagh

53. Hugh Beasley

54. Jacob Ballard

55. Ryan Bathie

56. Blake Grewar

57. Brandon Wood

58. Jake Aarts

59. Harry Tanner

60. Charlie Thompson

61. James Fletcher