())(())(())(())(())(())((
According to commentary on MMM he berated Schulz as wella s another team
mate after things dodnt go his way.

Anyone care to comment?

oxx said:

Anyone care to comment?

he will always be a big sook oxx.. but i am not too fussed cause im just so happy with the side... richo will always be a baby....

Yeah, I noticed that Schulz one - They were both going for the mark in the pocket, they both had claims to go for it and from what I understand wallace has told the guys to go for it if it's there.

They both spoiled each other and Richo had a bit of a dummy spit ..... You could see him cleary having a bit of a grumble to Sculz as he walked away, What can you say, people show their passion in different ways. Still I don't like to see it.

oxx said:

Anyone care to comment?

i remember i went down to training once and there some kids wanting his autograph when he was coming out of the rooms.. he cracked it cause he had to stop and sign stuff.. i made a comment and he gave me a dirty look.. i thought to myself.. what a ****er.. these kids love the guy and he acts like a baby.. dont get me wrong i love watching him play but he is a bloody sook..

Fair enuff Jewlz but Buckley is a completely different kettle of fish.

He would have allowed Schulz right of way ultimately.

Go Richo and all that but I couldnt help but wonder if he was a little agitated
about the fact Schulz was playing his role and pretty dam well at that.

I saw it, wasnt to major. What i think richo should do, because the young blokes depend on him, instead of going of at them, go up to Schulz and have a word to him.

I always see him off field signing autographs and stuff, so whoever said he has a baby with that sorta stuff is a ****.

Richo is a great guy, but when things dont go his way onfield, he spits the dummy. Majorly.

Very minor incident which would've gone unnoticed if it was someone else. He may be a little frustrated that Wallace is building for Life After Richo and that he isn't the focus of the forward line any more.

richo simply plays he's heart on he's sleeve thats all and i think comming back from injury and at that time of the game he was dissapointed he wasent having a better game

SkiddyMcGhee said:
Richo needs to understand that all of a sudden, he's not the forward line anymore.

It's all good...

And with 5 goals straight to schulz, richo needs to understand that schulz is the better option when it comes to kicking for goal.

With Richo, Brown, and Schulz, the Tiges have three hard players to match up on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gotta feeling the big bloke's wrist was hurting big time, always looked to be lagging that hand in the marking contest. If there was a dummy spit, most likely out of frustration with the wrist, not letting him join in on the party time. ;)

get off the big guys back.......he spits the dummy now and then, because he plays with passion and has yellow and black blood running through his veins......he hates to lose or get beaten, but sometimes goes over the top with his manerisms.....unfortunately, any time Richo does something untoward(misses easy kick for goal, dummy spit, etc. etc), this is highlighted more than any other player in the comp.

tomthetiger said:
He just gets frustrated. From what Ive heard, hes a top bloke off the field and even on the field, more often than not he treats his teammates with respect.

:) HAVE dealt with the guy three times through work - once in his second season, once a few years ago and again last year.
Couldn't be any more accommodating. A top bloke and a great of our club. Won't do Schultz any harm learning from one of the club's best ever!:)

kendo said:
i remember i went down to training once and there some kids wanting his autograph when he was coming out of the rooms.. he cracked it cause he had to stop and sign stuff.. i made a comment and he gave me a dirty look.. i thought to myself.. what a ****er.. these kids love the guy and he acts like a baby.. dont get me wrong i love watching him play but he is a bloody sook..

My kids love Richo, they've gotten his autograph a number of times. Their experiences have all been exactly the opposite to this.

cub said:
Yeah, I noticed that Schulz one - They were both going for the mark in the pocket, they both had claims to go for it and from what I understand wallace has told the guys to go for it if it's there.

They both spoiled each other and Richo had a bit of a dummy spit ..... You could see him cleary having a bit of a grumble to Sculz as he walked away, What can you say, people show their passion in different ways. Still I don't like to see it.

Schultz should just grin and bear it. He did cost us big time with sponsorhip remember.

oxx said:

Anyone care to comment?

he may have had a dummy spit but i seen him pat him on the back a few times as well.

nobody is saying he's a p rick,just a sooki la la.

kendo said:
he will always be a big sook oxx.. but i am not too fussed cause im just so happy with the side... richo will always be a baby....

:eek:

Cant believe you spoke about the great man like that!

This bloke bleeds yellow and black!

And for a matter of fact, he did not spit the dummy at Shultzy or any team mates that night, I saw it clearly he just calmly told that he was the better option to kick it to as he was all alone in the square.

I cant believe that richmond supporters get sucked in to the media and opposition supporters influence of bagging richo for dummy spits!

FFS he has not done since the last coache's days!!!!

:mad:

Now there's my dummy spit! :p

Honestly, i couldn't give a rat's arse if he had a dig. Who cares? Maybe didn't follow the coach's instructions in that instance and Richo had every right to say something. It probably happens a dozen times game with all 16 clubs in the comp. It's just it's highlighted every time when it's Richo. Barry Hall does it far more often then anyone and nobody says anything about it and nor should they.

Remove this Banner Ad

Richo Dummp Spits AGAIN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back