Richo Dummp Spits AGAIN

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a question...if you were Jay Schulz who would you like to be learning the game from, like alongside on the field? Given Carey is at Collingwood and cant take the field anyhow...would there be a better key forward you would want around you as you were building your career than Richo? I would think Jay would welcome anything Richo wanted to impart.

True Thylacine said:
Just a question...if you were Jay Schulz who would you like to be learning the game from, like alongside on the field? Given Carey is at Collingwood and cant take the field anyhow...would there be a better key forward you would want around you as you were building your career than Richo? I would think Jay would welcome anything Richo wanted to impart.

NO-one can learn anything from Richo. He is 100% athletic ability and Zero football brain.

True Thylacine said:
I cant stop chuckling to write a serious reply hahahahaa. That shard to argue with too 1980 lmao.

After years of getting frustrated with him, I recently learned to love the big man for what he is, not what he could have been.

He has no brain but lots of talent. And since he developed a big heart, he gets a pass for indiscretions. But keep him away from teaching young kids anything. I'm not sure he knows too much about what he's doing out there.

1980 said:
After years of getting frustrated with him, I recently learned to love the big man for what he is, not what he could have been.

He has no brain but lots of talent. And since he developed a big heart, he gets a pass for indiscretions. But keep him away from teaching young kids anything. I'm not sure he knows too much about what he's doing out there.

LMAO -So true :D God love him.

1980 said:

"Me see Football"

"Me get Football"

"Me kick football"

LMFAO 1980 :D :thumbsu:

Punt_Road_Roar said:
"Me see Football"

"Me get Football"

"Me kick football"

LMFAO 1980 :D :thumbsu:

1) Kick it to me, Kick it to me!!!
2) Just jump as high as I can.
3) Which way is my team kicking?
4) Did Terry say it was the little sticks or the big ones?

oxx said:
According to commentary on MMM he berated Schulz as wella s another team
mate after things dodnt go his way.

Anyone care to comment?

Big effin deal. He is a tiger champion. You can't find anything else to post about? Pathetic.

GO TIGES!!!

FSUB10Y said:
get off the big guys back.......he spits the dummy now and then, because he plays with passion and has yellow and black blood running through his veins......he hates to lose or get beaten, but sometimes goes over the top with his manerisms.....unfortunately, any time Richo does something untoward(misses easy kick for goal, dummy spit, etc. etc), this is highlighted more than any other player in the comp.

Agree totally. If he sneezed wrong it would get highlighted.

GO TIGES!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tigertRANCE said:
Big effin deal. He is a tiger champion. You can't find anything else to post about? Pathetic.

GO TIGES!!!

actually ,I have posted about several other things but u were too busy following all the other Lemmings over the cliff face.

julzqld said:
Someone should ask Mal Michael that one.
Wondrin what Leigh Matthews said to him after he did that, or was just left scratching his head lol
Weirdest thing to do. Just had a brain explosion, I guess :confused:

froars said:
Wondrin what Leigh Matthews said to him after he did that, or was just left scratching his head lol
Weirdest thing to do. Just had a brain explosion, I guess :confused:

Made nice contact though. My first thought was...if he had of kicked it that well the other way play would be on the wing!. Wonder why a benind was better options...musta been a brainfart surely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Richo Dummp Spits AGAIN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back