Riewoldt tripping incident.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can anybody throw some light on this. Isn't a deliberate trip by hand a reportable offense because he clearly did it.

I doubt he will be reported, Riewoldt can preety much do anything on the ground at anytime with no punishment. I have seen so many games when he is playing like a freaking dog and giving our game a bad name, to make it worse he is an ass in person too. The umpires need to open there eyes and see what a dog Riewoldt actually is

Shouldn't even be looked at. The player ran over the top of him so of course he is going to try and grab him, it was unfortunate that it was his legs.

Free kick and move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt he will be reported, Riewoldt can preety much do anything on the ground at anytime with no punishment. I have seen so many games when he is playing like a freaking dog and giving our game a bad name, to make it worse he is an ass in person too. The umpires need to open there eyes and see what a dog Riewoldt actually is
Nice. I think he is wonderful.

You think the AFL will suspend Riewoldt on the eve of the Grand Final?

Hahahaha. Not unless he punched into Brad Johnsons chest pulled out his still beating heart and took a big juicy bite out of it. And even then it's line ball.

Ridiculous comment. Please provide footage or gtfo.

You think the AFL will suspend Riewoldt on the eve of the Grand Final?

Hahahaha. Not unless he punched into Brad Johnsons chest pulled out his still beating heart and took a big juicy bite out of it. And even then it's line ball.
That would be a fine at most. :D

Of course you do your a st kilda supporter, but i think most people, well ill say nearly everyone i know who gives a shit about football thinks he is soft , please dont get me wrong he is a great player but needs to stop getting special treatment and harden up

Of course you do your a st kilda supporter, but i think most people, well ill say nearly everyone i know who gives a shit about football thinks he is soft , please dont get me wrong he is a great player but needs to stop getting special treatment and harden up

Soft? You're an idiot.

[youtube]bJGeSRJ5MMQ[/youtube]

Remove this Banner Ad

Riewoldt tripping incident.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back