RIP Darrel Baldock

Remove this Banner Ad

stkildathunda

DEMPSTERED
10k Posts St Kilda Saints - Tom Ledger 2012 Player Sponsor St Kilda Saints - Nicholas Heyne 2011 Player Sponsor St Kilda Saints - Nicholas Heyne 2010 Player Sponsor
Sep 7, 2008
Inside The Circle Of Zen
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Man Utd
From Saints Facebook Page

St Kilda Football Club is deeply saddened by the passing of Club legend Darrel Baldock - a true champion of the game. Our thoughts are with the Baldock family at this time

He was my favourite player back then. He was a wonderful footballer. So sad that he is gone :(

Vale Darrel Baldock

The world is a better place for having you in it

My condolences to his family & all that knew him. A sad day for our club & the greater football community.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:(:(:(Rest in Peace Doc.:(:(:(

I'm shatterd that you have passed on, but the memories you left us will stand the test of time. We :heart: you, and wish the best for your family and friends.

I don't know what else to say really, this is a very sad time for me right now. Thanks for all of the well wishes from everyone, it is much appreciated.

Truly shocked at the news.

I was there in '66 as a nine year old. I loved the 'Doc'. Had all the attributes of a great footballer but his ability to dribble the ball with hand control was something I tried to do when I played. Football was a different game then and I miss it. The world's a sadder place today. RIP 'Doc'.

Vale Doc Baldock

983225-darrel-baldock.jpg

I never saw you play, but you were a massive part of the heart of this club. I hope with you watching over our boys they can focus on football & take that extra step this year. At the end of the last game of the year I want the cup raised to you in the heavens by the red white & black.

Remove this Banner Ad

RIP Darrel Baldock

Remove this Banner Ad

Back