Riverina FL - 2010 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
isnt that carroll tied up with the crusty demons? I heard he dosent even train n is fairly unfit

yeah, would like to see how many sore bodies there will be after the teams play Turvey Park. Carroll looking like he will burst out of his skin!

Apparently Gullie have lost 5 players to EWK, not sure which 1's though. As fr Turveys budget. The players they have lost were on money so that money can be used to get other players in. 1 very very special player from a melb league on the cards. Lets just say they will be as good as last year. Dont want to give much away, but i'll give out details once players have signed. A few times in recent years, players have been stolen when other clubs have known that turvey were about to sign them by offering much bigger amounts after turvey did all the recruiting work

Apparantly Turvey loosing David Johnson and Riley McPherson now aswell, Any news on those players leaving Gullie and recruits at Turvey?

Rumor has it hodge has packed up and gone back to tassie!
what happened welshman?.. i also heard they gave mick duncan the job at griffith not sure how true that is though!

Apparantly Turvey loosing David Johnson and Riley McPherson now aswell, Any news on those players leaving Gullie and recruits at Turvey?

Dave Johnson gone to Lockhart, Cerato and Campbell trying to get every1 from turvey. Riley McPherson isn't going anywhere, doesnt take footy too serious anyway. Loves his music too much

Rumour goin round former turvey park son leigh cameron has gone to wagga tigers any one else hear of this? has any one started training seems turvey are losing more and more has anyone heard of them recruiting any one at all? heard theres a former fremantle player at tigers this year sound like they will give gainmain a run for the title

long time watcher and first time poster!
plus reserve grade hack from the flooded suburb but follow the rfl more, might go to turvey and play 2s with few mates. all about the beers!

tazie, yeah it was in the paper while ago bout that Cameron bloke, seen him play against me cousin few times in o&m and another league down that way and freak of a player. if still got it will be a gun for them. Dunno what he doing in wagga tho. aslo heard his younger brother playn there with him,see him running past me house every night. & the ex freo player is brett doswell, ex freo and think playd tigers as young one and with Cameron in o&m down there.

how all teams lookn. anymore signings over the break, any early predictions. cant wait to see gullie finally lose game or 9 this year

Dave Johnson gone to Lockhart, Cerato and Campbell trying to get every1 from turvey. Riley McPherson isn't going anywhere, doesnt take footy too serious anyway. Loves his music too much

biggest 2 loss in long time for turv plus that dave bloke gun.
heard turv gettn farrked more then pro whore with players leaving. we tried to get levi another one, both told us signd with hawks for next season. wonder who lose more, turv or gull?

more likely mick duncan will be playing for griffith and no one else. griffith will announce their coach in good time, just a matter of crossing the tees and dotting the eyes.

Rumors are always floating around that Duncan is keen to move on.. but he always stays, he cant resist not being the big fish in griffith! ;)

Agree every year I hear that Duncan is off but he always stays. Also see in yesterdays DA that Hodge has already spat the dummy and left. I wonder how long the other tassie boys will stick around for. There has been a bit of a trend of these boys coming and going either before the season begins and in some instances during the season. A case of promising them the world and giving them an atlas??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree every year I hear that Duncan is off but he always stays. Also see in yesterdays DA that Hodge has already spat the dummy and left. I wonder how long the other tassie boys will stick around for. There has been a bit of a trend of these boys coming and going either before the season begins and in some instances during the season. A case of promising them the world and giving them an atlas??

So it is true, Hodge has gone home?.. Not much of blow to the crows if you ask me! was never a standout in the games i seen and def not worth the paycheck he would of been getting so has prob done leeton a favour.
agree with givengo though leeton has a bad habit of keeping the tassie lads and has trouble looking after local players aswell..

on another note.. it seems the tigers will be the team to challenge the mighty gggm lions this year! and also think narrandera have a massive chance of causing some serious headaches come finals time.

So it is true, Hodge has gone home?.. Not much of blow to the crows if you ask me! was never a standout in the games i seen and def not worth the paycheck he would of been getting so has prob done leeton a favour.
agree with givengo though leeton has a bad habit of keeping the tassie lads and has trouble looking after local players aswell..

on another note.. it seems the tigers will be the team to challenge the mighty gggm lions this year! and also think narrandera have a massive chance of causing some serious headaches come finals time.

Whos narrandera picked up? heard it few times there the daark horse but havent heard of any signings? from i here tigers will be the team to beat heres my guess of the end of 2011 season

Wagga tigers
gggm
coolamon
collingullie
narrendera
mangoplah
turvey
leeton
griffith

Can everyone give us the coming and goings from each club? I hear the Tigers have picked up a fair few?

turvey
gone; dane c, cerato, johnson, levi, blundell, becman, hannigan, older campbell.
in ?

tigers
gone; ?
in; 2 cameron boys, power - coach, 2 doswell brothers,

mango
gone; 3 balding boys, turner, reid and heard few in talk to east?
in; ?

dont quote me on all of them but add in any others

turvey
gone; dane c, cerato, johnson, levi, blundell, becman, hannigan, older campbell.
in ?

tigers
gone; ?
in; 2 cameron boys, power - coach, 2 doswell brothers,

mango
gone; 3 balding boys, turner, reid and heard few in talk to east?
in; ?

dont quote me on all of them but add in any others

From all reports Dale Cameron will be playing in the Farrer League. Where is Levi Pollet off to? Lockhart?

Big wraps on the bloke Narrandera got from Canberra.

From all reports Dale Cameron will be playing in the Farrer League. Where is Levi Pollet off to? Lockhart?

Big wraps on the bloke Narrandera got from Canberra.

Narrandera have picked up Jim Rice from Canberra... Played for Tuggeranong last season... Would be close to 30 if not early 30's... Played in the rep team and was in the team of the year... Good ball winner, uses it well, will be a very handy player..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back