Game Day RND 12 - 🏈 Carlton v Port Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keys:
Harry must improve
Walsh to handball and not kick

No more backwards handballs especially under pressure, we must go forward.

For me it has a Sean's feeling about it, if we go backwards they will continue to run and pressure us into goals.

Cripps and Harry for some big 2nd half and we storm home
I feel we have a little more upside , quite a few are playing uncharacteristically poor games.

Very bad that quarter, annihilation in the middle. Captain and his 2nd mate Walsh unsighted and having a shocker respectively.
And yet, we go in at the half in front.

We're doing something different tonight. It's not failed yet, but it's clearly a work in progress.

Still a strange game.

I'd rather our mids get caught holding the ball, rather than not gaining possession

It took nearly the whole of that quarter to realise a dirty, grubber entry is more efficient

Our defensive position has been brilliant, our footy IQ was poor. You can't let them come out the front of stoppages, force them back

Cincotta and Kemp have been disciplined

Our mids, their entries haven't helped our forwards. Fog has been good, but needs more help

2nd half, opposite to last week, Harry deep, Charlie high

Kennedy around the ball, Williams centre bounces. If Butters doesn't start in the guts, leave Cincotta there, then go find Butters

Stop getting sucked into the stoppage, they are hurting us with overlap

Last edited:
Cripps 7 touches, no clearances. Don't reckon that will continue

Yep, getting flogged around the stoppage as a team.
That has to change second half
TDK has done a couple of nice things but he’s on an average trajectory today, not doing enough at the coalface

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, getting flogged around the stoppage as a team.
That has to change second half
TDK has done a couple of nice things but he’s on an average trajectory today, not doing enough at the coalface

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Keeps tapping down their throats.

On SM-F946B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Keys:
Harry must improve
Walsh to handball and not kick

No more backwards handballs especially under pressure, we must go forward.

For me it has a Sean's feeling about it, if we go backwards they will continue to run and pressure us into goals.
Harry deep to Charles roaming?

TDK only 71% game time in the 1st half. Not sure that can continue if we want to win this
That is around his average TOG in all games this year, don't know whether it will change too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back