TEAM.jpg

BROADCAST GUIDE :-

CH7 - From 7PM
FoxFooty - From 7.20PM
Kayo
Radio - MMM, 3AW, ABC, AFL Nation

CARLTON BOARD & SITE POSTING RULES :-

:smallfooty::carlton: GO BLUES :carlton::smallfooty:

I'm still pretty worried about the weather. A hell of a lot of rain coming on the radar at some point during the match. Early scores vital.

I don’t think I’ve seen a carlton win in person as an adult, and I regret to inform you all (or the suspicious ones at least) that, despite the best efforts of the gods and Qantas, I’ll be at the game tonight. I’ve seen:

• a loss to Sydney in 2012 following our triumph over Richmond (from 9th place)
  • 5 point loss to Geelong in 2014
  • loss to swans in the rain some time in the last 14 years
  • a sad loss to st kinda in 2019
  • countless trips to Homebush to watch GWS rack up (at the time) record margins against us

Could this be the course correction we all need? Or will my presence spell doom for the blues???

gulp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lamb Shanks just about ready after 10 hrs in the slow cooker
A few Carlton Draughts to get the competitive juices flowing.
Nice Shiraz to enjoy with dinner, Whisky for post match, Starward or Jameson tbc
Remote adjusted to flick between the game and the Open.
Go Baggers, pump those Pussies

If we win this, it will be one of our very best of recent times. Two six day breaks, plus returning from Perth is very much far from ideal. Thanks AFL, however we will have a red hot go and hopefully we are able to get it to Charlie and Harry often enough to kick a winning score. From first bounce we need to be harder and then keep up the intensity. Don't wish for injuries of course, but if Honey gets a chance he could be very damaging and kick three. Stocker is one I will be watching closely, hopefully he makes a real statement tonight with a great performance. Blues by 3 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back