Game Day RND 22 - 🏈 Carlton v Hawthorn Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now the MC have no other option than to play the kids for the last 2 weeks.
That’s the silver lining I’m taking from this piss poor showing today.
We have been dominated all game.
Hawthorns game play has taken us apart

Curnow under a cloud shouldn't have played.

We need to move past any narrative assessing this game as a result due to injuries

Only hawthorns missed opportunities had it closer, earlier

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk

So much for next man up. We keep playing injured and out of form players. It's only next man up if one of the preferred core are available.

Voss has to answer for this.
Yep, all started 6 weeks ago when Voss played Kennedy, Hewett and Owies as sub, over out of form players and under done players like Cottrell, Cerra etc.

Don’t think I want them to come back out 😕
A lot of excuses and still looking back at glory days is the only solace for many.

This really sucks today.

I feel for Crippa and the boys.
I feel more for us poor tortured supporters today though.

Last edited:
Sorry has Russell pissed off already because he should after the last few weeks. The rinse and repeat injuries to Cerra, Williams and Martin inexcusable. Honestly, our coach has no idea. We have zero run and are slower than setting concrete. This year was a massive opportunity for any team who really wanted it. Not us.

On Pixel 7 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is about the time the players get low on confidence, start pointing fingers at each other from confusion, start questioning the game plan.. and then we all know how that turns out. Seen this show a few times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

H going to win a gold medal for most slips today
He's trying to be an elite aerial target in 2/3rds of the ground while also applying F50 pressure when it goes to ground and is the relieving centre bounce ruck.

Of all the people to pot today, come on now.

His lack of coaching prowess is beginning to dawn on us a lot more.

The line coaches have been equally horrific.

Not a single line has improved this year.

If Vossy stays (and he will) we need a cleanout of most of his assistants and some competency put in the box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back