Game Day RND 22 - 🏈 Carlton v Hawthorn Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Next week could get embarrassing. Hawks need 3 more percent this week but we definitely are gone next week.

We may finally see mirkov, Binns and Wilson as we won’t have a choice.

A Sam Mitchell connected Hawthorn continues to make us eat shit and has done so for the best part of 20 years - he laughs every time he hears the word Carlton - I’d love to once wipe the snarmy shit eating grin off his face - but he makes us eat shit every single time we play Hawthorn.
And this is why I have lost the plot.

Why did it have to be Hawks?
At G
With a packed crowd ful of these smug campaigners?

WHy.

Currently locked in a loo at the G where it's peaceful and quiet and I can have a fill blown sulk/ tantie.

Comedy Central Punch The Wall GIF by Workaholics

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’ll have a few free list spots next year. With Cunningham, Martin and Marchbank gone.
Won’t blame others for requesting trades.

This year was the year and we’ve squandered it.

If we are going to go down, let's go down swinging. Just focus on 1 bloody thing, pressure ! Tackle hard, make them earn it and see if we can manufacture some sort of energy to finish the season.

Whatever this looks like on TV it is worse at the ground

They are so, so lost and devoid of confidence. Cannot hit 20m kicks. Cannot make the right decisions about when to leave and help defensively, and when to stay. Cannot lay a tackle. The most disappointing thing is the lack of effort and pressure. 19 tackles in a half and zero inside 50 with the season on the line

The scoreline is deceptive - if this continues it will be over 100pts.

Walsh is such a lame disposer of the ball. Putrid. Charlie thinks he’s Hollywood but plays like he’s an extra. Such a. Soft weak team devoid of an identity. The handball game is hilarious as they can’t even execute a proper handball to the right part of the teammate’s body.
Charlie would be our best Forward ever
He’d be a better defender than anyone to ever pull on the Navy Blue that isn’t Silvagni

When he goes down back he looks amazing, when we move the footy he looks amazing too

I can cop bashing of pretty much any player except Charlie, Cripps and Weitering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back