Game Day RND 22 - 🏈 Carlton v Hawthorn Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soap I think the point is that any mismanagement in this case pertains to Martin tweaking his hamstring.

Fogarty was not expecting him to continue into the contest, and Fogarty made the correct call. Fogarty's recurrent injuries relate to his lower legs and back.
I didn’t say different. Commented about players that are constantly injured. Fogarty is one whether it’s his fault or not. He’s missed a lot of football. Simple fact

Can’t believe it’s an issue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok you got me.. they were 2 brilliant touches on debut on the wing.

AVeraging 19 in the VFL... lookout guys we got a Daicos clone!

Hows our most recent unused brownlow candidate Paddy Dow going?
Pull your head in please, there's no reason to go at each other

Tank from here and we can fall to 11-11th and get pick 6-7. Trevaglia and or berry. Trade our 2026 first pick to get into the first round again this year.

And I couldn’t give a **** this is in the wrong thread.

Cant believe some posters were having a go at my negativity pre game. It wasn’t negative it was honesty. Most of us are delusional from Tuesday to game day.

Soap I think the point is that any mismanagement in this case pertains to Martin tweaking his hamstring.

Fogarty was not expecting him to continue into the contest, and Fogarty made the correct call. Fogarty's recurrent injuries relate to his lower legs and back.

Maybe times have changed... but i always thought the player coming at the ball had "Right of way"... which made forgarty in the wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back