img_0990-jpeg.2081064

TEAM.jpg

Broadcast Guide :-๐Ÿ“บ ๐Ÿ“ป

FoxFooty - From 4.30PM
Kayo - From 4.30PM
Radio: 3AW, TripleM, SEN, ABC, AFL Nation

ST 2.jpg

๐Ÿˆ :carlton: GO BLUES :carlton:๐Ÿˆ

Okay, maybe Moir won't be kicking a couple. Damn Vossy, another debut as sub.
Yeah I really don't like it at all. Unfair to the player, their family who've flown over to watch them, etc. If they're good enough yo earn their spot, then start them in the line-up.

Reckon then one of the smalls will be the subbed out for Moir

Do you think we will have the luxury of deciding who to sub out?

Yeah I really don't like it at all. Unfair to the player, their family who've flown over to watch them, etc. If they're good enough yo earn their spot, then start them in the line-up.
It is a shame. Hopefully the AFL change the rules and make it a 5 man interchange. I donโ€™t understand the logic of a sub. Makes no sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is a shame. Hopefully the AFL change the rules and make it a 5 man interchange. I donโ€™t understand the logic of a sub. Makes no sense.
Everyone hated the sub last time they had it and then the idiots at AFL house brought it back when Clarko had a whinge about having a medical sub. Absurd to have it and the sooner they get rid of it, the better.

Okay, maybe Moir won't be kicking a couple. Damn Vossy, another debut as sub.
Voss at it again
Meanwhile we've got nothing but debutants in the emergencies, because we've got nothing else.

A less stubborn and cowardly match committee would have already blooded another 2 or 3 of those and Binns for more than a quarter, because we've needed the relief with so much of our senior depth being chronically injured.

12k epic & 27 flights of stairs - โœ”๏ธ
Gourmet Sausages & Veggies in the pan - โœ”๏ธ
Cold cuts - โœ”๏ธ
Artsy fartsy dips & bread - โœ”๏ธ
Menthols - god hell yeah
One ๐Ÿ“ฆ of brown wet stuff - a must have
Official Important Members ๐Ÿงข - on the 3KZ

Going into this open minded & backing the boys to the hilt.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Hoping for a win.

Everyone hated the sub last time they had it and then the idiots at AFL house brought it back when Clarko had a whinge about having a medical sub. Absurd to have it and the sooner they get rid of it, the better.
They'd have to restore the list sizes to account for more cautious injury management, perhaps further than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back