Game Day Rnd 5 - Carlton v Port Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My post from the pre-match thread:

Would rather give Setterfield the opportunity to rotate through from a general forward role than watching the pressure get sucked out of forward line via Kennedy doing the same thing.

McGovern isn't ready from a pressure perspective, and we dropped Williamson for the same reason, so what are we hoping for here?

Williams is a great addition as always, but I hate how we're using him.

To their credit, Williams is being used as an option coming out of defence more.

Take away the scoreboard, who has been the better side and by how much? They have dominated

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Disagree...they've mainly capitalised on our turnovers but haven't dominated.

They're kicking for goal has been sublime...kicking goals from everywhere and barely missing as the 14.5 scoreline shows.

I really want to be critical of a few players for very specific, repetitive reasons. But there's just too many. We're a mile off it.

yep just not good enough and don’t think we have the cattle to Be at the top echelons. Fisher TDK and Martin back will really help though but it just shows a lack of depth.

Sad but i have to agree, Murph needs to make way for someone else. Shocking example for the younger players.
Gove should play on a wing.
And we need a new skills coach. I can't believe how terrible our disposal is. It's gut wrenching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sammy Walsh should get the **** out of this hellhole, we do not deserve him.
We are hacks at best.

You gotta say this has been a pretty poor coaching effort. We were ineffective forward of Center in the first half. Continued with it in the third and the only change is a forced one with weitering on.

teague and his mates haven’t changed anything to try and fix it before it got to blowout stage

poor match day coach up there. Just relies on the same system out there and the same players doing the same thing to try and get a different result.
I like Teague, but gotta be dead man walking after this

is weiters out?

has dow been activated ?

the whole team needs to be activated, with woke-a- cola and mentos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back