Road Rage

Remove this Banner Ad

Mel B said:
Yes.

Ps. Lets all calm the ******** down.
07minister5vs.jpg

Dunno what your lookin for but seriously, you send some funny crap down the line.

Don't mind me,, I'm nothing compared to most of em.. who ain't up late.

You blow on in but come back or Illl treat ya when you come back ..

Katthawk said:
Dunno what your lookin for but seriously, you send some funny crap down the line.

Don't mind me,, I'm nothing compared to most of em.. who ain't up late.

You blow on in but come back or Illl treat ya when you come back ..

That may aswell have been in French.
craig51yy.jpg

Katthawk said:
Mel your a funny gal. :D

Try to watch it. It's called ' Bo Selecta ' laugh you will.

Ps. ho ho ho ho.

1 - Naboo - The enigma.
2 - Vince Noir - King of the Mods.
3 - Howard Moon - Bit of a jazz maverick.
4 - Dixon Bainbridge - Man of action.
series19tk.jpg

daddy_4_eyes said:
You do realise that being on a bike you're very hard to see?
When I'm riding I always assume other drivers can't see me, rather than assume they have the awareness to spot me.

Oh, and why do so many drivers have issues with lane filtering? If a biker filters up to the front of the queue, it means one less vehicle drivers have to line up behind. There's this weird mentality where people see bikers as "pushing in".

Worse yet, whats with people trying to drag bikes at the traffic lights? Its not just the P-plate heroes either. I've had men in 4wd's rev their engines off their ti.ts trying to beat me off the line. Haha, good luck!

I do realise that being on a bike you're very hard to see and I always sit high to see above cars to watch the traffic. If I notice a car trying to get out of a side street I will move to across to get in their vision and be seen. 1 pet hate is people who drive in the gutter which multiplys the blind spot for cars coming out of side streets to see bikes.
As for fools who wanna drag I usually pop it off the lights till I hit the legal speed limit (+10kms:D) and if they still want past I'll let them go. More often than not the tossa's slow down when they get to the front so another quick twist on the throttle and a 100mtr gap usually keeps them at bay. The fools can't see bikes only want to be at the front so theres clear road and a clear veiw of all the side streets. This usually means we (bikers) have to break the speeding laws for our own saftey.

Safe riding Daddy4Eyes. :thumbsu:

Tailgaters annoy me the most. If you are on the freeway doing 100km + per hour what is the point of driving with about one metre between your car and the car in front of you. Common sense tells us that we should drive in the left lane unless overtaking. Sometimes there can be a car that is slowing down traffic. That can be annoying but driving so close that any slight braking is going to cause a major accident is no going to help anyone.

mustapha said:
Sometimes there can be a car that is slowing down traffic. That can be annoying but driving so close that any slight braking is going to cause a major accident is no going to help anyone.
Sometimes it has to be done to give the selfish dic khead the hint to move to the left.

bunsen burner said:
Sometimes it has to be done to give the selfish dic khead the hint to move to the left.

What if there are two or three cars in front of the "selfish ****************" and there are cars in the left lane making it difficult to change lanes without side swiping the other cars. Is it worth driving so close that you risk having a high speed accident? In an ideal world the right lane would be free and the impatient moron could drive at 200kph but sometimes circumstances don't permit this ideal situation.

mustapha said:
What if there are two or three cars in front of the "selfish ****************" and there are cars in the left lane making it difficult to change lanes without side swiping the other cars. Is it worth driving so close that you risk having a high speed accident? In an ideal world the right lane would be free and the impatient moron could drive at 200kph but sometimes circumstances don't permit this ideal situation.
Well that's obviously different and not what I was referring to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Road Rage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back