Rumour Robbie Williams AFL grand final entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Robbie Williams is in talk to stage the Grand final entertainment as the headline act this year.

He will be the biggest name in music to rock the MCG since The Killers’ epic 2017 show if confirmed
Nooooooooooooooooooo
Biggest no talent try hard in music
Will be worse than Meatloaf & Angry Anderson combined

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Robbie Williams is in talk to stage the Grand final entertainment as the headline act this year.

He will be the biggest name in music to rock the MCG since The Killers’ epic 2017 show if confirmed
He is desperate for cash.

Shit radio ads

Did a gig last week for some shit loan sharks in Melbourne.

Dude will do anything for cash and can't get a gig outside Australia.

How can they **** up the grand final entertainment so badly nearly every year? Robbie Williams? **** me. I'm sure all the 40+ mums in the crowd will love it. I might be bias but The Killers were amazing compared to most others. If they don't get an entertaining rock band it's going to be shit no matter who it is. A bloke singing Rudebox? That ain't it.

Local talent would be a bonus. AC/DC, Midnight Oil, Gang of Youths etc.

He is desperate for cash.

s**t radio ads

Did a gig last week for some s**t loan sharks in Melbourne.

Dude will do anything for cash and can't get a gig outside Australia.
Yer right, worth about 30 million and he's desperate for cash. His got gigs coming up outside of Australia, hasn't been touring because of COVID like most artists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can he be desperate for cash? estimates put him with a worth of 300m
He doesn’t have 300m in cash, just in assets. To keep up his image of being a washed up music star (drugs, classic cars, beautiful women ect) he needs huge injections of cash coming in otherwise those assets go bye bye

Would prefer Robbie Tarrant

I would rather watch Jordan De Goey's Bali antics on repeat over and over and over again instead of Robbie Williams!

Is there some way we can implement a boycott of the GF entertainment so the corporate dolts realise no one wants it? If you're at the ground just boo relentlessly, if you're at home turn it off?
Don't think I've watched one this century

The day's TV entertainment starts at the first bounce

Up til then it's the radio match previews etc

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back