Admin Announcement Robbieando retires from modding

Three cheers for robbieando! (3 choices allowed...)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the OG Sydney forum mods, robbieando, has now retired from modding, with the Paris Olympic Games being his swansong.

Thanks for 20 footy seasons of BigFooty modding!

One of the OG Sydney forum mods, robbieando, has now retired from modding, with the Olympic Games being his swansong.

Thanks for 20 footy seasons of BigFooty modding!
Very tough on me at times , but we met up and he's a good fella . Has a great knowledge of the Swans history. Hope he stays around

Maybe I'm mistaken but I'm pretty sure Robbie has been modding since I joined nearly 20 years ago. That's a fair effort. Cheers for your service Robbie & all the best now that chief has pushed you out the door.

80ad029c-a920-4aa9-a5d7-9ab85fbbff39_text.gif

Last edited:
Well done and thank you to robbieando aka ShinyMetal , an absolute stalwart of the board.

Hopefully you can now relax enjoy the forum with the rest of us plebs.

robbieando ... you'll still provide consulting services (at very affordable rates) though, right?!?

* stressing *
I can’t believe you’re now the veteran of the Swans board modding group 😲

Things have really gone downhill huh?
It’s like when you still think of Parker as the young, up and coming gun who is going to lead the midfield many years into the future.

Then one day you wake up and realise he’s played almost 300 games now and is the last remaining player from 2012.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Admin Announcement Robbieando retires from modding

Back