Rumour Robert Harvey looking elsewhere?

Remove this Banner Ad

He was spotted at Essendon training today;

B4DfvIaCQAAbwf8.png

Seems like he's just on a club by club tour checking out training techniques. Obviously sitting there with a few of our other coaches too.
**** I want that job - sadly I lack the 383 games, 2 Brownlow Medals, 4 Best & Fairest's and 8 All Australian

B4DfvIaCQAAbwf8.png

Seems like he's just on a club by club tour checking out training techniques. Obviously sitting there with a few of our other coaches too.

It’s an Open to Public Training Session and Other Clubs do the same with us

Without complete details perhaps it was two mates catching up for coffee? It's too late in the piece for a contracted 2IC coach to be even considering a move...

I'm somewhat confident that Harvey won't be with us in 2016, but for 2015 I'd say lock it in Eddie!

The coffee there is really crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B4DfvIaCQAAbwf8.png

Maybe they are hoping to bring hird over to the pies if he gets sacked

Last edited:

B4DfvIaCQAAbwf8.png

Oh NO...does this mean Burnsy, Tapping and the guy I don't recognise are also going.. ?? BTW I thought cargo pants had been banned in polite circles...

Oh NO...does this mean Burnsy, Tapping and the guy I don't recognise are also going.. ?? BTW I thought cargo pants had been banned in polite circles...

Only in hipster suburbs.

This one frustrates the hell out of me. It would be a big fat mistake to bring that personality into our club. People need to go over to the Adelaide forum and read about some of why he got fired. And then ask themselves if we need that at our club.
It seems a bit odd given the circumstances of his departures from the Crows (although there is a bit of a trend of the tail wagging the dog with the manner of the departures of Sanderson, McKenna and McCarthy in the sense that players seem to have a bigger say than ever before) and there's always a danger of it becoming a boys' club / backslapping environment if the coaching group is too matey, but there is a real groundswell of support for it by the looks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Robert Harvey looking elsewhere?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back