Roberton..

Remove this Banner Ad

We need to leave Jack in... give the poor lad a go!
Robbo - drop him anyhow!!

Agreed on both counts.

Dylan shouldn't get another game until he brings back the headband.

Thread needs more Kickett.

wish the great man was still playing ive been thinking of new names i could have for myself next week, if he was playing this week

KBB- Kickett belts baker
KSM- Kickett smashes milne
KDG- Kickett destroys gram

or my personal favourite

KEP- kickett embarrasses peake
:D

Possibly. However Dawson is their one key defender. We could try and go tall down there.

Bradley/Johnson/Anthony could do some damage. Not to mention throw Pavlich down there as well.

As long as Bradley and Anthony are in there, I don't care who else is.

They both deserve their chance. For this week I'm prepared to shut up about Pav being played midfield, so long as both those guys are played in the forward line.

If Mayne is played at FF again my f*ckin' head might just explode though.

As long as Bradley and Anthony are in there, I don't care who else is.

They both deserve their chance. For this week I'm prepared to shut up about Pav being played midfield, so long as both those guys are played in the forward line.

If Mayne is played at FF again my f*ckin' head might just explode though.

mayne should be playing for perth this week, and untill he can learn to kick straight

Waitwhat? Who's rocking up to that game!
I better not be the only twit that rocks up at Etihad this Friday night. ;)

I'll be there, however am coming with a Saints supporter so we'll be up on level 3 for this one.

Will also be the first game Freo plays since my fiance left me... COULD BE A SIGN!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'll be there, however am coming with a Saints supporter so we'll be up on level 3 for this one.

Will also be the first game Freo plays since my fiance left me... COULD BE A SIGN!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

if thats the case i choose to think of it as a sign of better things to come :)

That's heavy, dude. Hopefully the boys get up and you can get off your face. :thumbsu:

if thats the case i choose to think of it as a sign of better things to come :)

Same here KPR!

That's heavy, dude. Hopefully the boys get up and you can get off your face. :thumbsu:

Cheers Banana.... shit happens hey!

Win lose or draw there will be at least one Freo member winning at Etihad on Friday night ;) :footy: If only the Saints had good looking supporters!! v:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Roberton..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back