Robinson "tell all" exclusive interview - Seven Special Report, Wednesday, July 31st, 10.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LD: so Ahhhh, I hear they Ahhhh call you ahh the weapon, right?
Weapons: Darcy, lets just get on with it, yeah?
LD: pow pow! Like that yeah? Like they seriously call you the weapon?
Weapon: come on darce, it's not even funny
LD (whispers) weapon......

Weapon: look mate, I will keep it brief. I'm here to tell you...
LD: did you ever play ruck? I did. Great story
Weapon: the whole thing was the idea of...
LD: so tell more about this drug thing, because Essendon football club has been such a proud club for such a long time, then you got jimmy Hird up ther, club legend, it's really such a great story
Weapon: mate - I was sacked, I'm suing the club, the joints a ****ing mess right now
LD: can I call you weapon?
Weapon: **** you

And if he says they were informed it was compliant?
If he says the players got undertakings themselves from ASADA then ill agree with you. If they left it up to Danks, a man removed from a number of sporting clubs for dubious behaviours in this country prior to joining Essendon, then I'm thinking they will have failed to meet the WADA code which required the player to take full responsibility for what THEY put into their bodies, if the substances are banned.

It will be interesting if Robinson states that Hird instigated the supplements program and asked Robinson to introduce someone to oversee the supplements program who can take it to the limits of legalities. It will be interesting to see if Danks said they can undergo some questionable practices because they are clear as mud as to the legality of them and it would be hard to detect let alone prosecute a case against. If Hird is the instigator, and this is how it played out, remembering that the club admitted the supplements program was pushing boundaries, then Hird surely can't survive much beyond that. Will Hird see out the week?

It will be interesting indeed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or maybe a few opposition supporters? Lol

"What about Hird?"

"I don't care about Dank, what about Hird"

"Do you hate Hird?"

"Have you seen Hird steal kids lollies?"

Hird is the coach of your club. The man openly talking about supplements in texts leaked by Dank.
He has a history with Charters the supplier of questionable drugs. He has stated he would take full responsibility for whatever took place in the football department. Both he and Evans were briefed on AOD long before he started being injected into players.

Hird has since sat back and watched on while Robinson, Robson and Evans have all gone down, yet you think the people lining up to take a swing at Hird and query his knowledge and involvement is unfounded.

It's bewildering.

And if he says they were informed it was compliant?

well then robson and evans wouldn't have resigned, remember Evans was the snooper he played no part in it, they would have produced the letters, give it up, your club is a rabble, and we Richmond supporters are able to say that because we have had experience......Essendon if they survive....the new Richmond

lets hope your ironed on supporters hang in there like us

Surely anyone else from the channel 7 team would do a better job then Darcy, ffs even Richo (okay maybe not)

Sam Lane would be perfect for this. Actually ask some hard questions and try and get some truth out of all of this.
I can just see Darcy asking completely shit questions...

Hird is the coach of your club. The man openly talking about supplements in texts leaked by Dank.
He has a history with Charters the supplier of questionable drugs. He has stated he would take full responsibility for whatever took place in the football department. Both he and Evans were briefed on AOD long before he started being injected into players.

Hird has since sat back and watched on while Robinson, Robson and Evans have all gone down, yet you think the people lining up to take a swing at Hird and query his knowledge and involvement is unfounded.

It's bewildering.
Wrong, Hird never mentions supplements himself

Wrong, Hird never mentions supplements himself

LOL. I should've known better.

Did you just forget to address all the other stuff?

Don't answer. That was rhetorical.

well then robson and evans wouldn't have resigned, remember Evans was the snooper he played no part in it, they would have produced the letters, give it up, your club is a rabble, and we Richmond supporters are able to say that because we have had experience......Essendon if they survive....the new Richmond

lets hope your ironed on supporters hang int here like us
Yes they would, Evans didnt resign for governance, he resigned for stress, health, family, business reasons. Robinson resigned for governance which was appropriate given the unsupervised program

Yes they would, Evans didnt resign for governance, he resigned for stress, health, family, business reasons. Robinson resigned for governance which was appropriate given the unsupervised program

you can swap your sash anytime, we love passionate supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back