Media ROBMEDIA ARE THE OLD BOYS IN TROUBLE?

Remove this Banner Ad

campfire.jpeg
Time to get the fire going again and do some serious thinking about the future of THE OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS. How do you follow up a stunning premiership win in season 35 where everything went right?
S35 GF Winners.png
Pot holes started to appear when soon after the premiership win Mobbs and The Jesus cleaned out their lockers and departed Spotswood for the Roys and Swamprats, then after only one round this season DEESTROY medalist and my very good friend Ligma quietly left Spotswood for greener pastures. Then to throw fuel on the fire loved 300 game player haydo retired due to ill health and we all know how the season went for us after that.
1699853253891.png
So what does our great leader Tigerturbulance do from here?
Access Gold.png
Do we regroup and challenge for another premiership or is the dream over?

Last edited:
View attachment 1854343
Time to get the fire going again and do some serious thinking about the future of THE OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS. How do you follow up a stunning premiership win in season 35 where everything went right?
View attachment 1854345
Pot holes started to appear when soon after the premiership win Mobbs and The Jesus cleaned out their lockers and departed Sotswood for the Roys and Swamprats, then after only one round this season DEESTROY medalist and my very good friend Ligma quietly left Spotswood for greener pastures, Then to throw fuel on the fire loved 300 game player haydo retired due to ill health and we all know how the season went for us
View attachment 1854352
View attachment 1854353

Rebuild and rise. It's amazing how many wrote Baghdad off when I was announced as captain.

Rebuild and rise. It's amazing how many wrote Baghdad off when I was announced as captain.
You've done a great job mate and you've taken Baghdad back to the top again.

I challenge the OOBs to show the high of S35 and low(high) of S36 was no fluke.

Finish S37 on 7 wins, 7 losses, 1 draw and exactly 100% +/- differential. Perfectly in the middle.

Its alright Robertio I have a plan to save the team
  • understand the SFA rules do not apply to Spotswood
  • sign players regardless if they don't know they have been
  • get someone else to do the team sheets
  • produce more music hits
  • keep telling OOB players there is nothing to worry about
  • make hat out of silver foil and put on head
  • put fingers in ears and go La La La
you-see-it-is.gif

Its alright Robertio I have a plan to save the team
  • understand the SFA rules do not apply to Spotswood
  • sign players regardless if they don't know they have been
  • get someone else to do the team sheets
  • produce more music hits
  • keep telling OOB players there is nothing to worry about
  • make hat out of silver foil and put on head
  • put fingers in ears and go La La La
you-see-it-is.gif
giphy.gif

sign players regardless if they don't know they have been

What a key and poignant message to deliver from the Captain! How can others compete against the OOB if all their players now play for the Old Boys?

Genius tactic.

What a key and poignant message to deliver from the Captain! How can others compete against the OOB if all their players now play for the Old Boys?

Genius tactic.
200w.gif

View attachment 1854343
View attachment 1854345
Pot holes started to appear when soon after the premiership win Mobbs and The Jesus cleaned out their lockers and departed Spotswood for the Roys and Swamprats, then after only one round this season DEESTROY medalist and my very good friend Ligma quietly left Spotswood for greener pastures. Then to throw fuel on the fire loved 300 game player haydo retired due to ill health and we all know how the season went for us after that.
View attachment 1854352
View attachment 1854353
merge with the bombers then fold, its the only path left clearly

Have some respect, we're still reigning premiers for a few more weeks yet.
Yeah I figured I'd kick you while you have both the spoon and the cup, waiting until you just have the spoon seemed unnecessarily mean

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah yes, the spoon and the cup at the same time
Is there no limit to what we can do.
we haven't hit the boundary yet,
so at this stage I'd say no limit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

merge with the bombers then fold, its the only path left clearly
Only one season in and you’re already trying to fold the OOB and Bombers? You’ve been listening to 1 too many Headless podcasts, friend

Only one season in and you’re already trying to fold the OOB and Bombers? You’ve been listening to 1 too many Headless podcasts, friend
I only joined the league to fold the bombers, the OOBs is just for lols

I only joined the league to fold the bombers, the OOBs is just for lols

Man that Demons kool-aid must have the gooood stuff in it with what you’re spouting haha

Wine Cooler Sangria GIF

You reminded me it’s nearly Christmas pav season and boy oh boy am I excited for that.
You've reminded me that Mrs Turbo did provide delicious beverages when we played the OOBs back in round two.

steve buscemi people to kill GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Media ROBMEDIA ARE THE OLD BOYS IN TROUBLE?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back