Media ROBMEDIA OOB's TRENDSETTERS

Remove this Banner Ad

campfire.jpeg
Good Grand Final eve everyone, I'm here again and just about to down my 3rd Widget can of Guinness, my teammate and good friend Elton Johns Wig suggested the other day that i try these. What the f**k is a Widget can i can hear being murmured, here we go. A Widget can is a can with a little ping pong type ball with a hole in it that is put in the can when filling, just before the can is sealed a little bit of liquid nitrogen is put in which finds its way into the ball and when opened it comes out and gives really good head, cough cough
img2.thejournal.jpeg Widget_Guinness.jpg
Ok i can here everyone saying what the f**k is he doing here? By now you would've read that we the OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS have agreed to the Wonders request of a twilight grand final tomorrow night, we've already played the first night game in the SFA earlier in the season then followed it up with the first four way matchthread. Three firsts in only our second season clearly makes us the SFA trendsetters and surely in seasons to come the most valuable team in the SFA, kudos to our esteemed chancellor Tigerturbulance

Last edited:
View attachment 1720710
Good Grand Final eve everyone, I'm here again and just about to down my 3rd Widget can of Guinness, my teammate and good friend Elton Johns Wig suggested the other day that i try these. What the f**k is a Widget can i can hear being murmured, here we go. A Widget can is a can with a little ping pong type ball with a hole in it that is put in the can when filling, just before the can is sealed a little bit of liquid nitrogen is put in which finds its way into the ball and when opened it comes out and gives really good head, cough cough
View attachment 1720722View attachment 1720726
Ok i can here everyone saying what the f**k is he doing here? By now you would've read that we the OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS have agreed to the Wonders request of a twilight grand final tomorrow night we've already played the first night game in the SFA earlier in the season then followed it up with the first four way matchthread. Three firsts in only our second season clearly makes us the SFA trendsetters and surely in seasons to come the most valuable team in the SFA, kudos to our esteemed chancellor Tigerturbulance
Spamming media threads has however been done before.

To convert from military time to normal people time, follow these instructions :

0s are worth nothing and should be dropped off the time.

Take the remaining minutes and divide into the remaining hours. This will be your hour of arrival.

Take the number of the day and the number of the year. As 2 is always 2, ignore any 2's surplus to 2 of them.

0's again are worth nothing and can be ignored.

Add the remaining numbers in the day to the remaining numbers in the year. This will be your minute of arrival.

See you there!

To convert from military time to normal people time, follow these instructions :

0s are worth nothing and should be dropped off the time.

Take the remaining minutes and divide into the remaining hours. This will be your hour of arrival.

Take the number of the day and the number of the year. As 2 is always 2, ignore any 2's surplus to 2 of them.

0's again are worth nothing and can be ignored.

Add the remaining numbers in the day to the remaining numbers in the year. This will be your minute of arrival.

See you there!
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Media ROBMEDIA OOB's TRENDSETTERS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back