Remove this Banner Ad

the_fresh

Club Legend
Aug 31, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
dowdenphotography.com
I broke it last week that Beams was in, this week I'll break the news first that Rocca is playing.

Having shots from the pocket just next to the race in the tracksuit, Thomas was there as well, so can't work out whos not playing

I broke it last week that Beams was in, this week I'll break the news first that Rocca is playing.

Having shots from the pocket just next to the race in the tracksuit, Thomas was there as well, so can't work out whos not playing

I'm taking this as gospel, the fresh, because you're part of the inner circle. Now I'm really excited. Can't get to the game, so I'll be watching on TV.

Will people be listening to the radio from kickoff, or will you wait until 8:30? I think I'll wait. It only spoils it if Geelong get ahead early.

Yeah ill be watching it on TV at 8:30 and not on the radio because i'd rather watch it then listen to it.I can't go tonight because of my broken ankle:(

They said on the radio that Beams was out...I think.

If they take Beams out for Rocca I will be seriously pissed. An unfit player, regardless of his presensce should not be coming in for a promising youngster. Brown should be the only player Rocca replaces.

sorry for the first time in my whole life I was wrong. ;)

He was having shots from the pocket with the rest of the players in the trackie a sure fire sign that he was going to play. oh well.

sorry for the first time in my whole life I was wrong. ;)

He was having shots from the pocket with the rest of the players in the trackie a sure fire sign that he was going to play. oh well.

Oh well, it wasn't to be. Just MM tormenting Geelong. Keep us posted for next week.

Just when I was going to change my signature.:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So has anyone heard anything is Beams out ? I really want mick to give this bloke a few more weeks. I like the look of him and think he will end up being a player that is good to watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back