- No Doubt
- Useless I.D.
- Autopilot Off
- The International Noise Conspiracy
- Donots
- Hot Water Music
- Thought Riot
- No Use For a Name

Actually, the bands featured in the first volume appeal to me more. Although looking forward to hearing some of the unreleased tracks from certain bands.

Heard "American Idiot" by Greenday today... check it out at their website, www.greenday.com

In other (semi related) news, is anyone planning on seeing One Dollar Short and Something With Numbers?

I never thought I'd see the day when you actually mention a band that's any good (albeit it is one out of a list of 20 bands). The Dwarves rule. Looking forward to their new album.

didn't even know that they had any gigs at the moment!! sounds awesome though....cant wait 4 greenday'z new album:D...notice yellowcard is on the RAB album are there tour dates 4 here confirmed yet or what?

Thats a great list there. Though i am a bit surprised that propagandhi isnt on any of the 2 compilations. I wouldve thought they would be right at the top of the list considering they are on fat wreck chords and they are a very political band, definately against Bush.

The first compilation was great so i cant wait to get my hands on this one.

spriggzy, yellowcard are touring here in september.
if i remember right they're doing 2 shows in melbourne on the 18th and and two in sydney on the 19th. and i think there was more.

Yeah, tickets are on sale on the 13th August from Missing Link, Gaslight, Ticketek and Hi-fi Bar.

$32.50 + bf

Don't know who's supporting yet

very ********ed off...the melb date is the 15th of sep and im in bloodi tassie!!....they r my absoloute fav band at the moment and it's going to kill me to miss it....don't know what to do wish i could cancel i'd do anything 2 see yellowcard:(this sux

Does anyone know if Sparta are headlining an underage show in Melbourne?
I know theyre playing one Melbourne show without blink but i dont know if its all ages.

Anyone know?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rock Against Bush vol. 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back