Rodan!!!!!!!111

Remove this Banner Ad

That would be more than the chance Rodan has of turning out a gun.

:rolleyes: FFS I remember reading all this sort of crap when we drafted Mahoney. At least give the guy a chance. If he keeps Lonie out of the side, he's ok with me.

I really cant see the rationale behind picking Rodan. I really cant see it. Especially not after who else we picked up in the draft.

No offense guys, but he really isn't much chop at all. Dont expect him to run down anyone, he isn't as strong as you think, he isn't quick, cant kick far.

Sorry. :(

We probably recruited him so the dietician can get to use the new weight loss plan he'd originally made up for Dewy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dual U/18 Best & Fairest for the comp, obviously talented but seemed to fall too far down the list at the Tigers, could well be a good pick up for the Power as he has very good pressure skills in that he will chase and tackle to keep the ball in the forward line. Look at this way, you spent Pick 86 and in reality have lost nothing maybe gained something.

Why is everyone pissed off with this selection?? No matter which recycled player we pick up there is always going to be bitching! Why not give this guy another chance? He was injured in 2005 and couldn't really get into it last year, i think his a big chance with the right treatment to to take a step up.

Why is everyone pissed off with this selection?? No matter which recycled player we pick up there is always going to be bitching! Why not give this guy another chance? He was injured in 2005 and couldn't really get into it last year, i think his a big chance with the right treatment to to take a step up.

nice to hear. and some of you call yourselves supporters...

Would have liked to have seen Hurley taken with this pick, but i'm willing to give Rodan a chance to prove himself. Hopefully the club has checked out his knee though.

not to mention the fact that he is only 23 and was an excitement machine before his injury
Wow. Now he was an excitement machine.

I posted this on the draft board but i will repeat it here;

He was, is and will be a dud.

in 03 he averaged 7.6 kicks and 4.2 handpasses, plus a massive 0.8 goals. Oh sorry, I forgot his 2 and half marks.

in 04 he was worse - 5.4 K's, 5.1 HP's, 1.8 M's and 1/2 a goal.

This wasn't in good sides either, he couldn't crack it in one of the worst sides in the comp, what makes you think he will crack it at Port? Who will he replace out of our first 22?

:rolleyes: FFS I remember reading all this sort of crap when we drafted Mahoney. At least give the guy a chance. If he keeps Lonie out of the side, he's ok with me.
The difference is Mahoney went back to the VFL and absolutely dominated for two years. What has Rodan ever done?

Plus Mahoney didn't just have a knee reco.

Lonie has averaged more disposals than Rodan every single year except his debut.

Rodan isn't in Lonies stratosphere, thats how little Rodan has actually done at any level.

http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pc-port-adelaide-power--nathan-lonie
http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pc-richmond-tigers--david-rodan

Remove this Banner Ad

Rodan!!!!!!!111

Remove this Banner Ad

Back