Roll on next friday

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats what I reckon. Bring it on!

It WILL be a better year. And a big one for the Storm. I'm gunna make a big call here. But as you all know, I LOVE making the big calls.

Melbourne Storm will make the GF and are a HUGE chance at winning it.

All I can say is bring on the season and let the footy on the feild do the talking.

Lets all hope Matty makes a quick recovery and in good health very soon.

Originally posted by Mark Rudd
Thats what I reckon. Bring it on!

It WILL be a better year. And a big one for the Storm. I'm gunna make a big call here. But as you all know, I LOVE making the big calls.

Melbourne Storm will make the GF and are a HUGE chance at winning it.

That is a big call, if you can do it so can I, if the Storm make the Grand Final, they will be playing the Broncos.;)

Originally posted by Mark Rudd
It's coming. Getting excited? Bring it on!!!!!
I am. I'll be leaving work at around 3pm today so I can get home by 3.30pm. Get a beer and settle in to watch Warney be the second bowler in test history to reach 500 test wickets. Cant wait, we were down and out on the second day and then we came back. It will be a great last days play........................bring it on!

Oh sorry, were you talking about RL?? Had no idea the season was even starting. Just goes to show that the nation sees cricket as being more important than a petty competition like RL - lead sports story every day this week!

Originally posted by Mickey
lead sports story every day this week!
true, so much for LF saying that it only gets summer coverage. As i told him and he is now finding out, more often than not when a test match is played on tour during winter, it will lead sports sections here. I'm not sure if it pushes AFL off the back pages though. One thing is for sure there is no football coverage of any code whilst the summer of cricket is on, but heaps of cricket all year round. Our true national sport.

click the 'sport' button on news.com.au and you will see what im talking about. Consider also that this is the opening of the NRL season today. Shadowed by a cricket test match no less.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

let me refresh:

I'll also guarantee that the Sri Lanka tour in Feb/March and the Indian tour in September will get more media exposure than RL throughout Australia than RL - that's a fact.

Originally posted by LebaneseForces
In NSW and QLD NO, RL will get HEAPS more coverage!!!!
Football from march til first week of october is whats on everyone minds...
Cricket gets little exposure in Winter and U Cant deny that!!!!! THATS A FACT!
Cricket in winter gets as much exposure as RL And AFL does in summer...

spot on the money here mickey.

Laughable lebaneseforces. "Cricket in winter gets as much exposure as RL And AFL does in summer..." :rolleyes:

Originally posted by nicko18
let me refresh:

spot on the money here mickey.

Laughable lebaneseforces. "Cricket in winter gets as much exposure as RL And AFL does in summer..." :rolleyes:

is the Cricket on???
Damn...
All ive been seeing is the NRL & Bulldogs scandal...

Bring on The GReatest Game Of All!!!!!:D

The only cricket ive heard of is the Waugh twins last game... You know the one that got a few hundred people through the gates for there last day...

is the Cricket on???
Damn...
All ive been seeing is the NRL & Bulldogs scandal...

Bring on The GReatest Game Of All!!!!!:D

The only cricket ive heard of is the Waugh twins last game... You know the one that got a few hundred people through the gates for there last day...
I think Nicko18 and myself better help LF buy a TV and Radio so he can stop surfing the bulldogs website (if its still up and running). Lead story Foxsports - Lehmanns ton plus the rest of the days play. Lead story every other day of the week, the Aussies in Sri Lanka, Channel 9, 10, 7, ABCand even SBS.

I didn't know that you were happy about the bulldogs scandal. I also didn't know that they played league in a swimming pool.

I think Nicko18 and myself better help LF buy a TV and Radio so he can stop surfing the bulldogs website (if its still up and running). Lead story Foxsports - Lehmanns ton plus the rest of the days play. Lead story every other day of the week, the Aussies in Sri Lanka, Channel 9, 10, 7, ABCand even SBS.

I didn't know that you were happy about the bulldogs scandal. I also didn't know that they played league in a swimming pool.

I got foxtel;)
Lehmann? Where the hell is SImon K? The season hasnt started BTW... There are more pages on League then cricket in the Papers. I just looked at Baggygreen.com... Of Course thats going too be back page news... Aust. came from nowhere too a 350 run lead... And Lehmann ton, Martyn and Hayden is gonna get news...
Watch the Papers tomorrow... Panthers V Knights will be Back Page... (Unless something big happens in any sport)...
I didnt know they had boxing games in the crowd at the Brumbies games? THUGS

I got foxtel;)
Lehmann? Where the hell is SImon K?
12th man and Symonds replaced him - come back and talk to me when you understand why - idiot.
I didnt know they had boxing games in the crowd at the Brumbies games? THUGS
WTF has that comment got to do with cricket? You really have lost the plot. I'm glad its a long weekend down here this weekend, dont need to put up with your pathetic posts about issues you dont understand.

12th man and Symonds replaced him - come back and talk to me when you understand why - idiot.
WTF has that comment got to do with cricket? You really have lost the plot. I'm glad its a long weekend down here this weekend, dont need to put up with your pathetic posts about issues you dont understand.

Cricket i dont give two ****s about cricket now... if i did i would be on the cricket board...

Broncos V Warriors this Sunday, can't wait, will be there, GO THE BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch the Papers tomorrow... Panthers V Knights will be Back Page...
i hope you arent going to bail on us again. It will be cricket, like it has been every other day this week (non cricket season too)

no prizes for guessing what was the lead story on fox sports news tonight either - yes, it was the late edition, and after the NRL match. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Roll on next friday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back