metallicamatty

All Australian
Oct 5, 2006
My house
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Team 13, SHARKS.
do you watch it? it is hilarious and espeicially Chopper, he is a laugh and a half, its on at 10:00 tonite on channel 10!! if you havent seen it you should:thumbsu:

Lance Uppercut said:
Chopper's the only good thing about the show

Yep. That's the only reason I (sometimes) endured sitting through the rest of the show.

Thankfully somebody has been putting the Chopper skits on YT so now I won't have to watch the rest of the show. :thumbsu:

Pretty impressive for a show that appears to have a very low budget, it certainly streaks ahead af the god-awful Wedge. But alas, nothing can top Comedy Inc. in it's prime.:thumbsu: :)

Kent_Kingsley said:
Pretty impressive for a show that appears to have a very low budget, it certainly streaks ahead af the god-awful Wedge. But alas, nothing can top Comedy Inc. in it's prime.:thumbsu: :)
Comedy Inc was awsome in it's time, but it's dropped off a bit. Love the Chopper skits on Ronnie Johns :thumbsu:

Flicked onto Comedy Inc last week on Comedy channel...memories. Now with the up late inc, it has dropped off a bit too much. Comedy Inc. > The rest though for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ronnie Johns half Hour?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back