Event Rookies Rising Star Award season 38

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't recall anything about the medal at all. Talk to the game admins.

What's a rookie?
Star Wars Deal With It GIF

Watch out for the Ophidians rookie FreoGirl, she managed over 100 posts in the first two days of the season then hopped on a plane to Denmark. Word from Norway is she's on her way back.

Watch out for the Ophidians rookie FreoGirl, she managed over 100 posts in the first two days of the season then hopped on a plane to Denmark. Word from Norway is she's on her way back.
Tag him properly you coward!

Hey norway blue, did you send FreoGirl back?

Not officially. Tonga Bob created it.

I think we actually tried to make it official with the league and Chief, but our bid failed. Still, I could be wrong about it all.
Well well GremioPower I have asked TFW very nicely and he said we could have it back! So if Tonga Bob is happy for it to be back it will be. How thrilling THE SAUSAGE ROLL MEDAL is coming back baby!

She is awesome our FreoGirl - probably aiming for the Rising EKA !!

while you're are here, what are the qualities you would look for in a great Rookie?
A great rookies should have bright, deep-set, almond-shaped eyes and their ears pointed and erect.

A prefect example of the perfect rookie would be FreoGirl .

FG Avatar.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Orange crush here's your thread.

Just follow it, and prepare your speech for the end of the season.
Wise words there ShaunD...'always be prepared for your success'.
A positive slant is a jolly good thing to have, that way you and your Rookie will never be disappointed.
Looking forward to the 'O'crusher's contributions to the SFA.

In this spirit, these rookies did an excellent job of losing when we played them.
"🎶
What goes up must come down
Spinning Wheel got to go 'round
Talkin' 'bout your troubles
It's a cryin' sin
Ride a painted pony
Let the Spinning Wheel spin...."

"🎶
What goes up must come down
Spinning Wheel got to go 'round
Talkin' 'bout your troubles
It's a cryin' sin
Ride a painted pony
Let the Spinning Wheel spin...."
Plenty of blood sweat and tears went into that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Event Rookies Rising Star Award season 38

Remove this Banner Ad

Back