Room for improvement

Remove this Banner Ad

It's actually insane how impressive he is, especially as a first year player, I've never seen anything like it before.

I watched the replay of the most recent Adelaide game yesterday, apart from a few blemishes he was astonishing in the wet, clean disposal, rose to the occasion with 2 goals and 12 disposals in the last quarter once put in the middle. He'll have to learn how to handle a tag, but that also comes down to his teammates and coaching staff helping him out.

I don't like overhyping players but in this situation it's hard not too. The work ethic aspect of him is the thing that caps it off for me. I don't think he'll leave anything to just talent, he'll keep working hard to improve throughout his career.
I've never seen anything from a first year player like him either.
I've known about him since he was a junior. Destined to be a star.

Only watched the Oakleigh Chargers to see Nick progress.
I think he's untaggable. Incredible stamina and evasive.
Opposition teams in this NAB league tried all sorts of tactics to stop him. He always put on a show and ran rings around them.

Before he joined us..

"Daicos has an unrivalled understanding of the game; able to bring his teammates into it and anticipate where his next possession will come from, leading to utter domination."

I've never seen anything from a first year player like him either.
I've known about him since he was a junior. Destined to be a star.

Only watched the Oakleigh Chargers to see Nick progress.
I think he's untaggable. Incredible stamina and evasive.
Opposition teams in this NAB league tried all sorts of tactics to stop him. He always put on a show and ran rings around them.

Before he joined us..

"Daicos has an unrivalled understanding of the game; able to bring his teammates into it and anticipate where his next possession will come from, leading to utter domination."

e3e.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Room for improvement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back