Roos jumper tribute for tragic brothers

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/roos-jumper-tribute-for-tragic-brothers-chase-and-tyler-robinson/story-e6frf7jo-1225875681202

TWO footy-mad boys tragically killed by a faulty gas heater will get a tribute from their favourite AFL club.

North Melbourne will present the family of Chase and Tyler Robinson with jumpers signed by the entire team.

The boys, aged 9 and 7, were found dead in their bedroom on Sunday. The muddied football boots sitting outside their Mooroopna home prompted an outpouring of grief.

Both boys' names will feature on their jumpers; Chase will have Drew Petrie's No. 20 and Tyler will have Andrew Swallow's No. 9.

Good work by the club for such a tragic incident.

That was such a heartbreaking incident. Truly tragic for the family and friends and, now that we know they were just like us, NMFC lovers, it's brought even closer to home.

Congrats to the club on it's response. The remaining family members have our support too :thumbsu:

RIP Chase and Tyler Robinson..............RooBoys to the end, and taken waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too soon :footy:

And the poor Mum, hope she can get well physically soon. A terrible tragedy and wonderful that a caring club like our North Melbourne does something else to make us all proud. RIP little fellas.

As a professional in the field of gas appliances I know how it feels to be exposed to Carbon Monoxide only for a brief time, so hearing how these young boys passed away really pulled at my heart strings. I am happy our club could do something to help out even if initially it is only seen as being a minor act. You could imagine the young fellas having dreams of one day emulating there stars as we all did as young boys.
Well done North Melbourne and a message to anyone on BF, make sure you get your gas heater service regularly (every 1-2 seasons). It could help prevent the tragedy we are talking about right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done North. Best wishes to the family.Lets hope we can have a win for the family and bring a smile to there faces through this tragedy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roos jumper tribute for tragic brothers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back