Game Day Rd 20 Roos v Cats Hobart 1.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a spell scotty.

Today has been frustrating but there's no way this team is worse than the 2022 team.
I mean while the future direction is more set we’re splitting hairs about how poor we are.

At this rate we may very well be back on the bottom by the end of next round.

This team actually makes we want to walka way from watching us. 50 years of North and this is the most appalling team I've seen by a long way.

Then ****ing walk.

I dont remember the last time another team has straight up turned it over to us and we got a goal off it. We've done it about 6 or 7 times in the last fortnight.

• Stephenson turnover at the top of the 50.
  • Logue turnover
  • Corr cough up
  • Curtis 50
  • Tucker 50 last week
Oddly enough lmac hasnt been featured among them recently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This team actually makes we want to walka way from watching us. 50 years of North and this is the most appalling team I've seen by a long way.
Then **** off. We all knew at the start of season where we were in relation to the top teams like Geelong, so if you don't like it, then **** off.

Ive had some good years watching us. And apparently everyone thinks there are inevitably more to come. But geez, I tell you what, these years being the laughing stock and finding new lows and ways to disappoint almost supersede any success we had or might have. The highs don’t seem as high as this drawn-out, pathetic low we more forever stuck in.

The way we’ve dropped away to another average side.
This is all down to mindset and the will to not want to lose.

I have had enough. We are not willing to dig deep and give enough of a **** when it matters.

So angry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back