Ross "boring" Lyon

Remove this Banner Ad

20-20 in the first half and I found the game very entertaining.

0-99999 in the 2nd half, and I found it boring as ****.

Which do you prefer Mems?

20-20 in the first half and I found the game very entertaining.

0-99999 in the 2nd half, and I found it boring as ****.

Which do you prefer Mems?

Ross Lyon played the same gameplan the whole day so not sure of your point. If you think 3 goals in a half of football is exciting you probably think soccer is exciting too.

Just on the Pav dropping weight issue Mems, what do you think about before and after pics?

image_reasonably_small.jpg

He might've dropped a couple of kegs during the PS, but he's put it right back on. Same thing every single season.

Pre Season hero perhaps?

I think being competitive is enjoyable, which is the foundation of the argument.

I'm hardly going to argue with your opinion, but most people like fast flowing, bone crunching, pack marking, high scoring games with a lot of individual flair compared to "Tight contests" where the "whole team plays good" rugby/soccer style.

Saying you found the first half enjoyable isn't really saying much either as apparently you were consuming alcohol during the game.

I'm hardly going to argue with your opinion, but most people like fast flowing, bone crunching, pack marking, high scoring games with a lot of individual flair compared to "Tight contests" where the "whole team plays good" rugby/soccer style.

Saying you found the first half enjoyable isn't really saying much either as apparently you were consuming alcohol during the game.

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Best half of footy I have seen this year. Our scoring will improve as the quality in the team improves, so we will get wonderful footy and a few more goals. I don't drink, unless you include coffee.

Bone crunching pack marking football is my flava flav, and you get that tight incontests, not free flowing Fiorafests.

The fact that you can't appreciate the first half of the match shows how much of a pop culture football viewer you are. No taste whatsoever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ross "boring" Lyon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back