Nostradamus Lives Ross Lyon Sexual Harassment

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't focus on something if you can't see it.

Very true but Cousins is still Eagles royalty and they won't criticise anything Eagles.

So basically, it's better to try and tear down Freo for the WA media, hence rumours such as this!

Pretty sure the last one got shot down by a mod. Time for this one too.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/what-a-rumour-is-and-what-it-isnt-read-this.860467/

Rumours and scandals. That's what this board is about.

And that doesn't mean using this board to publish speculative theories you've invented and the like.

Or using it for predictions.

We'll be cracking down on the obvious BS, so be warned.
No mate, the one I posted on Monday was merged with the harassment thread in the Nostradamus Lives arena. There is a fair bit of smoke around this one, I believe there is fire to come yet.

Very true but Cousins is still Eagles royalty and they won't criticise anything Eagles.

So basically, it's better to try and tear down Freo for the WA media, hence rumours such as this!
Oh yes, WA media conspiring to keep cousins out of the press.
Sheesh, what a fantasy world you live in.

Oh yes, WA media conspiring to keep cousins out of the press.
Sheesh, what a fantasy world you live in.

The evidence of this is pretty obvious.

Irrespective of that, the WA media aren’t exactly credible given they all fawn over the Eagles which makes Freo an easy target.

Irrespective of that, the WA media aren’t exactly credible given they all fawn over the Eagles which makes Freo an easy target.
Love to see the evidence WA media are targeting FFC to keep Cousins out of the press??
Cousins has no credibility that can be attached to WCFC, it is all his own doing.

The rumours about this have been circulating long before Cousins hit the headlines again. Months before in fact.

This is just not a hide the Ben Cousins conspiracy by the media. Anyway, it all started in Melbourne and Gary Lyon made a big deal of it before anyone else.

Straight swap for Richo???
Wow, that sounds horrible. We'll swap him for Billings and McCartin. You can never have too many top 5 picks on BF.
I’d feel pretty happy if the missus left just quietly.
You have some nads. How sure are you that she doesn't follow your BF account?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No mate, the one I posted on Monday was merged with the harassment thread in the Nostradamus Lives arena. There is a fair bit of smoke around this one, I believe there is fire to come yet.

So you created a thread, a moderator merged it with a different thread and then you decided to create another version of the thread?

Im sure that sort of thing goes down well with moderators.

Yeah it is 2.45pm WST and you'd think there would be something happening now.

Bullshitting gives you a sense of power , makes you feel important . The net is your only friend . You think throwing insults out makes you a man, makes you a warrior amongst the other key board warriors. No matter what you post you're still an arseh*le blowing smoke.;)
Tell us how you really feel about yourself?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nostradamus Lives Ross Lyon Sexual Harassment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back