Game Day Ross Lyon's Moorabbin Marauders vs Chris Fagan's Brisbane Investment Bankers - The Moral Victory Cup

How many goals will Big Joe D kick tonight?

• As many as Jack Watts this season

Votes: 1 10.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 40.0%

• 7+

• If it's more than 1, Zackah will melt endlessly

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

frggr

Fan Favourite (they/them)
May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong
Greetings from the future, Bay.

I know it's only Thursday night but you can post a game day Fred whenever you like, so I am.

After a promising start, Ross Lyon's merry band of misfits got off to a reasonable start, giving fans hope, before resuming standard programming. Who would've thunk it.

Meanwhile on Meanjin, Chris Fagan's been let out of the nursing home to coach his "A-grade list" to a lucky 13th position after finishing Top 2 last year, effectively pulling the reverse Collingwood.

With Big Joe D stinking up the forward line with his casual approach to football, and Max King stinking up the other end with his casual approach to everything, it's truly a clash of the titans.

Will Charlie Cameron get taken home, finally?
Does Jade Gresham regret jumping from one sinking ship to another?
Will Dayne Zorko make someone cry?
Will Saints members parade Ross Lyon's head around on a pike?
Will Lachie Neale stage for free kicks?

Who knows. Who cares.

There can only be one moral victor at the end when the siren goes.

Saints by 4 missed free kicks.

Too many goals.

LojadJYfPOVHkow-800x450-noPad.jpg

Oh I just noticed Brisbane's decline coincided with them hiring Trent Cotchin into a coaching role.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence 😏

Oh I just noticed Brisbane's decline coincided with them hiring Trent Cotchin into a coaching role.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence 😏

Since Brooke moved up there, the Lions players have been accused of playing up/cheating on their partners off field.

When Mary Sue infects your footy club, bad things end up happening
#kardashimond

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL should be giving out free alcohol to really give the fans something to be excited about at home. Hopefully Ross prioritises exciting footy over insomnia curing football.

i sometimes see aints players at work and they're some of the most depressed people on the planet. i look like death most of the time (sub 6 hours of sleep since 2016 #prosleeper)

and yet, in comparison? i look healthy, happy and alive.

Which bordello is that? The Daily Planet?

I'm so upset that Ross Lyon is back destroying football again that I don't even know that I can watch this. It's like watching your favourite pet die in front you, all of your happy memories of the sport just fade out like the life from your dog's eyes.

Why did the saints bring him back? It is causing me physical pain.

I'm so upset that Ross Lyon is back destroying football again that I don't even know that I can watch this. It's like watching your favourite pet die in front you, all of your happy memories of the sport just fade out like the life from your dog's eyes.

Why did the saints bring him back? It is causing me physical pain.
It's causing Saints fans pain too, take solace in that!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Ross Lyon's Moorabbin Marauders vs Chris Fagan's Brisbane Investment Bankers - The Moral Victory Cup

Back