Game Day Ross Lyon's Moorabbin Marauders vs Chris Fagan's Brisbane Investment Bankers - The Moral Victory Cup

How many goals will Big Joe D kick tonight?

• As many as Jack Watts this season

Votes: 1 10.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 40.0%

• 7+

• If it's more than 1, Zackah will melt endlessly

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dear Coach Ross Lyon,

O Coach, wherefore did I doubt thee? With a maiden's blush bepainting mine cheeks, I seek thy forgiveness. Your past style moved with all the languor of love's herolds which oft tried one's patience, but alak tonight your team attacked as though adorned with wind-swift Cupid wings! Forsooth, thy Saints have astounded all with their magnificent feat at the Gabba, scoring a hundred points against the formidable Lions of Brisbane!

What light through yonder window breaks? It's the brilliance of thy team's attacking flair! A flair so bright to dispel the shadows of my doubt! I, once a doubter, now stand corrected, for in this contest, thy Saints have shown themselves capable of scoring goals indeed!

I humbly beseech thy forgiveness for ever doubting thy prowess, Coach Lyon.

Yours truly,

Jazny

Are you really that melty you haven't bothered to read an infraction from me over a year ago? :$

How the mighty have fallen, Spreaders is desperately trying to rack up the L and N reacts

It's as shameful and embarrassing as nominees sending Academy Award Judges massive luxury gifts in order to get their Oscar votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Ross Lyon's Moorabbin Marauders vs Chris Fagan's Brisbane Investment Bankers - The Moral Victory Cup

Back