Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2016
Ballarat
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
What an arseh*le Chris Scott is?
He doesn't play Steven in Marsh 1 which is fair enough.
He then scores 90 in 76 minutes of game time and seems a certain DT selection.
He then has a week off so he'll be cherry ripe for round 1 but Scott decides we'll give him a rest. Why in fu***cking hell does he need a rest?
I'm sure he does it just to f*^#ck with us in DT.

What an a-hole Chris Scott is?
He doesn't play Steven in Marsh 1 which is fair enough.
He then scores 90 in 76 minutes of game time and seems a certain DT selection.
He then has a week off so he'll be cherry ripe for round 1 but Scott decides we'll give him a rest. Why in fu***cking hell does he need a rest?
I'm sure he does it just to f*^#ck with us in DT.
****en prick! Now ive gone with Petracca and i really dont want Petracca.

Anyway, tonight i have:

Ed Curnow
Dusty
Doch
Pickett

Two days ago, I only had Doc and Pickett but Dusty and Lynch have since been added.

I think Lynch will have a brilliant season.

So many rookies picked...interesting...impossible to pick the ones that won’t be dropped next week...these guys I can’t see holding their spots for more then a couple of weeks:

Cavarra
Mcinenery
Budarick
Georgiades
Brown
Taylor

Guys like McAsey and king should play most of the season but they will score 30-40 max each week.

Most of the rookies are named on extended benches. We'll have to wait until tomorrow night to see who really is available.

So many rookies picked...interesting...impossible to pick the ones that won’t be dropped next week...these guys I can’t see holding their spots for more then a couple of weeks:

Cavarra
Mcinenery
Budarick
Georgiades
Brown
Taylor

Guys like McAsey and king should play most of the season but they will score 30-40 max each week.
May well be but what's the alternative?

You'd think the AFL site could simply have a post of "all the teams".
The new set up of the site is atrocious.
In fact, every time they change the format, it just gets worse.
Would be far better to go back to the way it was 5 years ago.

On top of all that, when you do click on the post of team changes, it takes bloody 5 minutes to download.
Bloody crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd think the AFL site could simply have a post of "all the teams".
The new set up of the site is atrocious.
In fact, every time they change the format, it just gets worse.
Would be far better to go back to the way it was 5 years ago.

On top of all that, when you do click on the post of team changes, it takes bloody 5 minutes to download.
Bloody crap.
It's ****ing horrendous

Have had Naismith R2 with Ceglar fwd for a while now, feeling better about it now that Sinkers is not in
There is one issue with having Ceglar as backup.
If Naismith gets injured he will be traded out so the only games he may miss could be when they are playing multiple games over a few weeks. Trouble is that Ceglar could be rested in the same week.

There is one issue with having Ceglar as backup.
If Naismith gets injured he will be traded out so the only games he may miss could be when they are playing multiple games over a few weeks. Trouble is that Ceglar could be rested in the same week.
it's way too complicated predicting when players will be rested. Some are starting NN and I think he is much more likely to be rested. I have to have someone as a backup because if Naismith gets injured early I can't get any ruck to replace him

I'm surprised that Sharp didn't get a game this week with GCS. He couldn't have possibly done more in the games that he played in the Marsh series.

it's way too complicated predicting when players will be rested. Some are starting NN and I think he is much more likely to be rested. I have to have someone as a backup because if Naismith gets injured early I can't get any ruck to replace him
I'm not taking the pessimistic outlook of him getting injured.

Told you two weeks ago Walsh would average 105+ and of course I don’t pick him... Cripps will still score 110
I said the same thing about Walsh. He is going to be a top 10 mid this year. Will never get tagged. I 100% should have got him instead of Cripps but went with the "name"

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back