Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloody dusty...plays like a spud and will still score 100 in a shorter game...panicked and went Whitfield instead
he's been playing fwd a lot and should stay that way for the rest of the game, they don't need him in the middle at all. If there's any justice in this game then he will go 85 max

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True, just have to wear Pickett's score. I'd rather the mid bench to be all playing. I didn't have anyone better to field anyway, just have to hope Pickett can recover to a 50 and others also have him on field
As stated earlier. 78.8% of players have him so I wouldn't be too worried.

What fu@*&ing difference does it make how he scores it? You are becoming a copy of your mate.
it does matter because when Richmond start to dominate, Cripps' touches dry up and he will be lucky to get to 80. Dusty can stay fwd all night and get a few +12s and he'll ton up. If Cripps tackled and marked then he would get 100 easily. I knew the risks with Cripps so I deserve it

it does matter because when Richmond start to dominate, Cripps' touches dry up and he will be lucky to get to 80. Dusty can stay fwd all night and get a few +12s and he'll ton up. If Cripps tackled and marked then he would get 100 easily. I knew the risks with Cripps so I deserve it
Cripps has virtually tonnedd already

He will score 100+ which you will take any day. He’s been average tonight. Last season when I had him his average games he would score 60-70 and that was with 33 minute quarters
I'll be stoked with 100 but he won't get there. 90 at best which is ok, like you said he has not been that good

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back