Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

This game is a joke. You try being sensible and looking at Marsh form and get punished. Then you got Duncan just waltzing in, no Marsh games, didn't even think he would play round 1, and he might be one of the few players who get 90+ this round.

As if this round hasn’t been bad enough we now have to watch Jacobs who most teams have go from 32 at 1/2 time to somehow scoring 90+.

As if this round hasn’t been bad enough we now have to watch Jacobs who most teams have go from 32 at 1/2 time to somehow scoring 90+.
Still happy with Naismith R2 but yeah Sauce has been good. Seriously think rucks are safe options, if Naismith was a ruck/fwd I would put him fwd and get Sauce in R2 instead of going for a "premo" fwd. Rucks keep the points ticking along so never stall for large periods of the game. If premos don't touch the ball for 10+ minutes their scores are wrecked. It's nauseating looking at some of the scores they are getting

Very, very little has gone right this week. Even bringing in the so called king Whitfield at the last minute proved to be a disaster.
Only, and I mean only good thing to take out of the games so far was the scoring of Naismith and Jacobs. I know it doesn't equate to Grundy but he was only playing against a paper doll.

Anyone else’s entire team made up of players who literally don’t touch the for ball for half of every game???

Whitfield
Coniglio
Brouch
Andrew Brayshaw
Greenwood
Houston
Smith

I’ve never seen anything like this....it’s just ridiculous.
This is the darkest week in the history of fantasy football.
How dare you put Houston's name on that list, he got an 80! He basically tonned up compared to all the other premo hacks.

The disappointments for me include:
Whit
Cogs
BSmith
Crisp
Devon

I have Petracca to come, if there was one player who could so easily spud up, in the worst week to spud up, it would be him.
Other to play include Titch, Gaff, Roberton, Ceglar and C.Taylor.

Currently 16C/1210....I'll be lucky to get 1600.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not going to help his DT scoring though.
He just needs like 10% more mid time and he'll be fine. Judging by how many premo mids have gone missing this week, a +12 every now and then from Cogs does wonders. Cogs will be fine in games where GWS have plenty of cheap ball.

Only 3 more games of pain and punishment...after hearing Morrison talk, footy will need a miracle to continue past this week...we definitely won’t be seeing past round 2...full lockdown on all non- essential activities and business to come in Tuesday in VIC and NSW

Seems to be 1-2 guys from every team, that we never considered, who just dominate this week and put the other premos to shame: Ebert, Shiel, Parker, Howe and now maybe Steele. We could probably make another 2-3 sides with a completely different set of premos and still not have those guys above. It'll be interesting to see how many of the top 10/15 scorers for this round we have, can't be more than 2-3

I had Steele in my team for the whole preseason. Only went down to Hannebery in a last minute cash grab to help fund an upgrade of Georgiades to Chayce Jones who I thought would be more reliable...
Doesn't look so bad now. (other than C Jones)

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back