Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Final decision time... gaff and $1700 or dare I say it neale and $52400...I hate Neale because he doesn’t tackle or mark but with shorter games he should still have 27-32 touches a game..
Brouch over both of them
But Gaff over Neale. Like Cripps, if Neale doesn't get 30 touches he is screwed. It will be hard to average 30 a game this year imo so Gaff becomes so valuable for his marks.

anyone considering throwing away the F8 spot (selecting Comben there) in order to loop the fwd rookies? 20-30 will be a common rookie score so every time you can sneak a 50 it will be gold to be able to loop that score on field. R3 can then be B.Williams instead, who may get a game this year. Even though there are a lot of fwd rookies now, it is impossible to pick the one that gets 50 any given week. Loopholing the fwd rookies could net a lot of points this year

I didn't see the game. Don't tell me Dunkley played forward at all? Will cop a bad score in a poor team performance, but that role change is ever present with Bevo in charge.

Even using the 20% thing, it's still a really crappy score.
Dunks played just about 100% midfield and was absolutely horrendous

Macrae took nearly a half to do anything too

We were pitiful

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will have to sideways next week and waste a trade..the worst
I would still not trade Bray if I was you. The role is clearly there and he will recover in the second half, the ball is just not falling his way at the moment. How many fwds this year do you think will have the pure mid role that Brayshaw has?

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back